• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shiny Pokemon ID Checker[No Longer Works]

Highly doubt it.
I think it's the whole server, not just trades.

Last edited:
yeah, they're likely trying to fix that bad egg bug that's been causing people to lose their data due to the game becoming corrupted[damn hackers that think its funny to do that kind of crap to other people]. And they might do something to block out instachecker.

It wouldn't surprise me if Nintendo did do something to stop instachecker.

We know that instacheck is all there really is to working out these values. And without it this will hit a dead end.

Last edited:
There really isn't anything they can do about it though.. it's creating a fake hotspot that your 3DS connects to, which allows it to then scan your pokemon.

it's not like this is hurting anyone anyway. A shiny pokemon has no advantages over a non-shiny unless you've been breeding and happened to luck out with getting a perfect IV shiny pokemon.

Man it sucks not being able to check your own eggs...
Sometimes it seems like checkers will ignore your cry for help unless you're offering a 5iv Pokemon or an item. >.>

*cough* I'll gladly give away a 5 IV Jolyl Zubat with Steel Wing and Brave Bird if someone checks my Shiny id.

^^ I can after I get Chromie's :3

That would be amazing! Would you mind sending me a PM whenever you're available? I'll add your friend code in a little bit, once I figure out whose friend safari I don't need any longer ( my friend list is full D: )

I've almost filled up my friend's list a second time myself lol But I have so many awesome safari's that I don't wanna give them up!

Back