Sketchbook (share your daily/random doodles!)

I haven't drawn DBZ characters in a loooong time, so I tried my hand at Cooler. The drawing itself came out pretty good, but coloring/ shading may be off. Oh well.

IMG_3835.jpeg

Last edited:
This is a bald eagle I drew in water soluble graphite. Basically, I used a paintbrush to dilute the pencil with water. I like how this medium adds more contrast when activated with water since normally, graphite is not as dark as charcoal or conte crayon.

Eagle Drawing.jpg

1727873328699.png

I didn't intend to start Inktober, but one of the Day 1 prompts was Frieren and then I just decided to keep going with what my brain was dumping into my fingers...
Frieren and Himmel in the classic Howl x Sophie pose!
For the record, though, I don't think they had any feasible chance at romance, but I still like the visuals and the emotion of the show. 💌

some halloween chibis I'm working on <3
First of my boys, Levin and Ambrose doing reverse little red riding hood (because Levin is a big werewolf and Ambrose is baby LOL)

2F9GWrZ.png

and then Den (mine) with day of the dead garb and Kerry (cyberpunk canon) with what will be holographic horns and tail

0XiGTit.png

I've been in a mood all week so I drew Krookodile, one of my favorite Black and White Pokemon. I actually really like how this one turned out... except the left shoulder is a little... dislocated. I'll get things right someday.
IMG_4015.jpeg

IMG_4023.jpeg

IMG_4026.jpeg

1728787150048.png

I was trying to make one of those "about the artist" images, but I kinda blanked out on what to say about my likes and dislikes... I have started using Clip Studio Paint again, and am totally overloaded with all the little windows and buttons! Is there a faster way to get straight to drawing, or do I really have to click through so many menus just to get doodling? /sigh

TIL that October is Squirrel Appreciation Month, so I decided to make a little doodle of one of my plushie OCs, Jackie! she's a black squirrel (a melanistic grey squirrel) and I've never actually drawn her before, besides a sketch I did a month or so ago. maybe I should draw her and Ben to celebrate this month hehehe
fXdFG3Y.jpeg

and then, to prep for the drawing I want to do for @/Suguri, I tried to draw Ogerpon from memory. umm... it didn't go very well 😂
K2vnYB3.jpeg

Idk if I posted this or not, but in the spirit of spooky season, my character Ticualtzincoatl (Beautiful Serpent). An Aztec demigoddess (daughter of human woman Citlali and god Quetzalcoatl), she appears half-human and half-serpent (waist up human, waist down, snake-tail), yet her human face also has some reptilian qualities. She lives in the depths of a cave, yet is also able to use underground tunnels to retreat to a second cave in modern-day Texas.

As a human-eater, Ticualtzincoarl has a minor cult and for fertility, some sacrifice themselves to her, yet she is also a “healer” who puts the sick or injured out of their misery.

“A goddess never dies!” she declares, though she also has fond memories of her human mother.

As punishment for starting to kill indiscriminately, she lives as a snake for 100 years, only to return to her original form. I’ve written three stories about her: one where she is discovered by cave explorers in the modern day, one where she recruits a human woman to help bring her sacrifices, and one where is informed of the conquest of Tenochtitlan/Mexico City and gets her revenge on a conquistador.

I need to write more stuff with her, but Idk what they would be about.
1729037818246.jpeg

If Crisp wore a Halloween costume, she would be my fave Pokémon. 💚

Anyway, I just did a few rough (and somewhat wonky) sketches of her in an Ogerpon costume. I like to imagine her wearing some kind of hoodie/cloak/jacket thing for it.
IMG_1403.jpeg

I drew the bottom-left doodle for fun. Crisp's costume will definitely include a mask, but it'll be different.

More DekoCrisp (Crisp in Ogerpon cosplay, from dekopon (Japanese orange) + Crisp) because she's been fun to draw and I can't help it! (^^♪
IMG_1404.jpeg
IMG_1411.jpeg
IMG_1413.jpeg
IMG_1412.jpeg
IMG_1409.jpeg
I might make the last one into an icon to reflect my current state while sticking with the spooky season.

Back