• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Skullful Landscapes

Here’s my entry. :)
25E9D880-DBDC-43BD-BB7E-6102314F0D8B.jpeg

37398426-B249-4E60-BCF0-74FB7D0FDB99.jpeg

Some dearly departed villagers cheer on the lucky 8 returning from the dead 2003!
Here we mark Rio's return, in what could either be a celebration or a summons a la Beetlejuice. My island rep is also channeling Rio's aesthetic and he likely will be for a while 😛
Location not final, but Pudge wouldn't mind if he's next door to Rio!

(Apologies for only using one item x3 from the Spooky set! I'm strict on using only items from the Gamecube era on my second island, and the Jack-O-Lantern/Spooky Lantern is all I've got here 😅)
(the tombstones are a temporary exception 🤫)

2021102518100100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2021102518193700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

The spooky treat basket got cut off a little, but it’s at the very bottom towards the middle!
View attachment 406278
View attachment 406279

Hi! Could you resubmit your first picture without the dramatic filter, as it's considered editing your photo. Could you also move the Treat Basket to where it is more visible in the photo. While I am pretty lenient with how visible the spooky items and tombstones are, the Treat Basket is so tiny when displayed that I would have completely missed it if you didn't point it out. 😅 Your design looks great otherwise, so I'll be able to accept it as soon as you resubmit with the necessary changes.

Hi! Could you resubmit your first picture without the dramatic filter, as it's considered editing your photo. Could you also move the Treat Basket to where it is more visible in the photo. While I am pretty lenient with how visible the spooky items and tombstones are, the Treat Basket is so tiny when displayed that I would have completely missed it if you didn't point it out. 😅 Your design looks great otherwise, so I'll be able to accept it as soon as you resubmit with the necessary changes.
Sorry about that! Would I be able to resubmit from a slightly different angle (standing on the main level, not the cliff)? I didn’t realize another spooky item was cut out from the frame.

Sorry about that! Would I be able to resubmit from a slightly different angle (standing on the main level, not the cliff)? I didn’t realize another spooky item was cut out from the frame.

You can, as long as the Treat Basket is in full view. 👍

Logged into in-game after a year... lol I fortunately had some stuff I can use for this event. :) I did a zen style cemetery with scary lion statues guarding it to keep evil spirits away along with some offerings to show respect to the dead.

thumbnail

thumbnail

Logged into in-game after a year... lol I fortunately had some stuff I can use for this event. :) I did a zen style cemetery with scary lion statues guarding it to keep evil spirits away along with some offerings to show respect to the dead.

thumbnail

thumbnail

Hi! While this looks great as is, this event also calls for 3 items from the Spooky set along with the 3 tombstones you have display. If you could resubmit photos displaying any 3 pieces of Spooky items as well, I'll be able to accept your entry.

Back