• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Skullful Landscapes

qvgrewv.jpg

8uW6cBD.jpg

Here's my spooky graveyard! Alice got VERY lost on her way to Wonderland! She saw a ghost in the graveyard and got scared, naturally! On top of the spooky arch, fence, and lantern set lighting the back of the graveyard next to a bail of hay, she's about had it! "The grounds keeper must use that hay to feed the crows that come by...that's what crow eat, right? In this scared state, why, I don't know anymore."

2021102423580100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2021102500035000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Question: I've only recently returned to playing this game, and I've been slowly doing some time-travel to catch up with the months I haven't been playing. Which means I'm now near the end of December 2020, with an island covered in snow. I think I can make a nice cemetery there, but is 'time-travel'/being in a different season allowed?

Oh, dear! Only a great detective might have a CLUE as to what happened in this cemetery!
tbt_paradie_cemetery_entry_by_valzed_detf5pc-pre.jpg

tbt_paradie_cemetery_name_proof_by_valzed_detf5p9-pre.jpg

It was Mrs. Peacock with a Pipe in EVERY room of Bell Tree Manor!
(My scene was inspired by the original version of the board game CLUE. The original characters were Mr. Green, Miss Scarlet, Colonel Mustard, Mrs. White, Professor Plum & Mrs. Peacock. I created the letter designs and my dress. I found the chalk outlines on the Design Portal.)

Oh, dear! Only a great detective might have a CLUE as to what happened in this cemetery!
tbt_paradie_cemetery_entry_by_valzed_detf5pc-pre.jpg

tbt_paradie_cemetery_name_proof_by_valzed_detf5p9-pre.jpg

It was Mrs. Peacock with a Pipe in EVERY room of Bell Tree Manor!
(My scene was inspired by the original version of the board game CLUE. The original characters were Mr. Green, Miss Scarlet, Colonel Mustard, Mrs. White, Professor Plum & Mrs. Peacock. I created the letter designs and my dress. I found the chalk outlines on the Design Portal.)
I LOVEEE your entry!!! It's so creative!!

TBT photo 1.JPG

TBT photo 2.JPG

gained permission to use a custom design containing my username (made by yours truly, one of my finest works) rather than my character wearing the terraforming hard hat. al looks iconic here.

Question: I've only recently returned to playing this game, and I've been slowly doing some time-travel to catch up with the months I haven't been playing. Which means I'm now near the end of December 2020, with an island covered in snow. I think I can make a nice cemetery there, but is 'time-travel'/being in a different season allowed?

Yes, that would be fine with me. You don't have to be in Autumn (or Spring for South hemisphere islands) to participate.

Back