• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Skullful Landscapes

18AC2706-3956-4E2E-AA42-CFAD33CCA62D.jpeg

50ADC810-95E6-41B1-BBE0-35D5360911A7.jpeg

Hello! What if I haven’t unlocked terraforming yet? Is there another way to provide my identity? Thank you!

As an alternative, you can write your Bell Tree username on a custom pattern and display it in your second photo, to verify that you are using your own island. Please make sure to add in your post that you got permission to submit it that way as well.

As an alternative, you can write your Bell Tree username on a custom pattern and display it in your second photo, to verify that you are using your own island. Please make sure to add in your post that you got permission to submit it that way as well.
Got it! Thank you so much! :3

A Casual Walk Through The Stone Graveyard
FCehbOBXoAEDm5a

In my spare time, I enjoy a nice, simple, and casual walk through the stone graveyard. Sipping on my Boba Tea, I bask in the moonlight as I enjoy the surrounding scenery. I wonder where the pumpkins came from…
FCehbOjXMAI4jzP

Last edited:
Rememberance of the Departed
20211024_120335.jpg

20211024_120411.jpg

Edit: Not enough spooky items

Last edited:
A Casual Walk Through The Stone Graveyard
FCehbOBXoAEDm5a

In my spare time, I enjoy a nice, simple, and casual walk through the stone graveyard. Sipping on my Boba Tea, I bask in the moonlight as I enjoy the surrounding scenery. I wonder where the pumpkins came from…
FCehbOjXMAI4jzP

Hi! It might be related to the fact that you posted a smaller image than a normal screenshot, but it's hard to clearly make out three tombstones in your submission. Could you take a screenshot where they are more directly in view, and resubmit?

Rememberance of the DepartedView attachment 405875

Hi, I'm having a hard time spotting 3 items of the Spooky set in your design. I can only see the Spooky Tree in the very back. If you could add two more items where they would be more visible and resubmit, I'll be able to accept your entry.

Hi, I'm having a hard time spotting 3 items of the Spooky set in your design. I can only see the Spooky Tree in the very back. If you could add two more items where they would be more visible and resubmit, I'll be able to accept your entry.

Yes! I fixed this! I added a white spooky tree lantern and a standing lantern next to it

Hi! It might be related to the fact that you posted a smaller image than a normal screenshot, but it's hard to clearly make out three tombstones in your submission. Could you take a screenshot where they are more directly in view, and resubmit?

I resized the image but I don't think I can change the image without changing the text/image itself. I'm out of Boba tea too and all the other angle hide it even more.

I resized the image but I don't think I can change the image without changing the text/image itself. I'm out of Boba tea too and all the other angle hide it even more.

I'll accept it this once, as I can see them behind the trees a bit better now with the larger image.

here is a small, hidden cemetery deep in the cliffside of Floaroma. these graves have long been neglected, except for one. "I placed this grave here a long time ago in honor of my late cat Daisy, who had left us far too soon. her memory deserves to be kept alive," I remind myself as I take the time to polish her gravestone and tend to the Lily of the Valley which I planted for her. may she live on in our hearts 💜
2021102819053600-02-CB906-EA538-A35643-C1-E1484-C4-B947-D.jpg

2021102819004500-02-CB906-EA538-A35643-C1-E1484-C4-B947-D.jpg

Back