• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Closed Skye Spies [Answers posted!]

Of all things, why is there a skeleton?

The last one I need to find is proving to be quite a challenge, and I like it! I just wanna say thank you that this event is not a competition and is focused on fun. A race to who gets it first sucks out the fun in my opinion.

Oh wow, I overthought what the object was and turns out it was out in the open for the whole time lol.

I'm glad you're all enjoying these rounds!
I'm very much enjoying your struggles with 2, 3, and 5. Especially 3. That one's my favourite.

If it makes anyone feel better: I had originally hoped to make you look for a blue tremoloid! Unfortunately, it was a bit too hidden!
1639882401267.png

It's there, trust me.
You can sort of see the top of its head 😔

I'm very much enjoying your struggles with 2, 3, and 5. Especially 3. That one's my favourite.

If it makes anyone feel better: I had originally hoped to make you look for a blue tremoloid! Unfortunately, it was a bit too hidden!
View attachment 420165
It's there, trust me.
thank you for sparing us this truly evil crazy clue lol

Got it on my first try. Honestly, I wasn’t sure about some of these, but I plugged in the code and it worked! I’m super surprised!

View attachment 420165
It's there, trust me.
*SQUINTS REALLY HARD* Nope nope, I definitely do not see it at all. Thank you oh merciful one for not having done this one. I think #3 was quite brutal enough as it was

finally figured #2 out (turns out i was just overthinking #5) and i am... punching the air rn LOL. well played, @Mistreil. well played. 🤣💙

I feel so stupid. I am sure everything is correct and I am to stupid to redeem it xD

I saw able to get them all quickly except for 2. I tried a lot of different things I thought it could be, but in the end I had to brute force it. Turns out, the issue is that on my computer screen it's green, not blue...

I saw able to get them all quickly except for 2. I tried a lot of different things I thought it could be, but in the end I had to brute force it. Turns out, the issue is that on my computer screen it's green, not blue...
I saw that, but I thought that couldn’t be it because it’s clearly green? It’s green on my phone. It’s more of a teal, not blue. I finally got it though.

Finally I got it my poor eyes :( (Note to self don't do this challenge after a 10 hour shift at work)
Number 2 :( You gave me a headache

Back