• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Closed Skye Spies [Answers posted!]

I saw able to get them all quickly except for 2. I tried a lot of different things I thought it could be, but in the end I had to brute force it. Turns out, the issue is that on my computer screen it's green, not blue...
I had the exact same issue as and when I switched up the code it was correct after an hour of testing out different variations and getting frustrated that I couldn't find it. 😂

All in all though it was another great round, I can't wait to see what the next puzzle will be. 🥳

Lil' stuck with No. 2 & 5 but I have time to locate them so I'm not overly worried :3

I saw that, but I thought that couldn’t be it because it’s clearly green? It’s green on my phone. It’s more of a teal, not blue. I finally got it though.
I had the exact same issue as and when I switched up the code it was correct after an hour of testing out different variations and getting frustrated that I couldn't find it. 😂

Okay, I'm glad it's not just me then! I don't think it's really a spoiler since it could be anything but for anyone having difficult with 2 maybe check my message.

I still had fun and am looking forward to the next one!

I saw able to get them all quickly except for 2. I tried a lot of different things I thought it could be, but in the end I had to brute force it. Turns out, the issue is that on my computer screen it's green, not blue...
Oh, that's interesting! I've added a note that it'll appear green or cyan depending on the screen.

(I usually look at all of these on 3 different screens, but they're all adjusted so blues show up well. Oops.)

Oh, that's interesting! I've added a note that it'll appear green or cyan depending on the screen.

(I usually look at all of these on 3 different screens, but they're all adjusted so blues show up well. Oops.)
I wasn't sure if I should point that out but yes, it certainly didn't appear to be entirely blue lol

it may have something to do with the fact that I have a blue light filter turned on on my phone 🤔🤔

Okey this ones trickier 😂 between the blue lighsts which i think i got right both of them, very ingenious i must say ( if i have them both correct 😂 ) because its very easy to get tricked. Now, the astronauts helmet.... are you sure you didn’t forget that inside the house 🤣

Love this activity!

Thank you, I think that'll help some folks out!

Oh wow, I didn't realize they get checked so much. Yeah my screen probably isn't too good haha

i defo wouldn't have got it without that lil edit on 2, i'm glad i checked back haha, was worried i'd have to resort to brute force

I was convinced for a minute I may not get this one 👀 my brain figured it out. I am obsessed with these! Excited for the next picture!

As someone who is colorblined, I can't tell what is the darkest blue star as they just appear blue to me. ;-;

because everyone said the light appeared green/cyan, I was thinking of another lonely green light. pretty annoying ngl, but got it eventually. also only got the helmet after going through the picture box by box 😆

I got it! :D I realized I didn't have the astronaut helmet right. I was so unsure what was wrong and was trying alternative meanings for #1 & #2 and everything.

All of the rounds so far have been very fun to figure out! Thank you so much for putting these together, I love the I Spy activities and they're so very well done here. This is definitely my favorite holiday activity!

Back