• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Closed Skye Spies [Answers posted!]

I'm gonna cry, I don't know if I'm overthinking 2/5 ughhhhhhhh

Omg lol. I feel like such an idiot right now. How I miss seeing this particular one I don’t know. But I feel like an idiot Hah Hah Hah Hah Hah

Yeah l'm not doing 2 n 5 for round 2 because even the photo the staff posted of the blue guy is no help. I can't tell what goes to what clue. Oh well
Post automatically merged:

Number two *may* appear green or cyan, depending on your device. It might be easier.
I seen a light in cyan but it's wrong. I don't think it was the right one l found

Yeah l'm not doing 2 n 5 for round 2 because even the photo the staff posted of the blue guy is no help. I can't tell what goes to what clue. Oh well
Post automatically merged:

I seen a light in cyan but it's wrong. I don't think it was the right one l found
Don’t give up. Sometimes taking a break and coming back to it helps. 2 and 5 confused me the most on this one, but I managed to get it.

Finally spotted the astronaut helmet 🙈 I have a feeling these are going to get harder...

I like this event a lot, please consider it for future TBT events!

This! It's fun, and easy to participate in (perhaps not so easy to get the answers, but that's kinda the point, lol). I hope we get more like this in other events.

🔎 Round 3 🔎

ispy_workshop.png

ispy_workshop_nogrid.png

Skye spies with her little eye...
  1. A snowman
    Hint: 🐻
    Answer: E5
  2. A smaller snowman
    Hint: 🏡
    Answer: J6
  3. The smallest brown gear
    Hint: Up high! (Alternatively "beige")
    Answer: C2
  4. A turtle
    Hint: 🛹
    Answer: O5
  5. A right-facing reindeer
    Hint: It's blue.
    Answer: I6

How to participate 🔎

Look through the images that we post and find the items listed to find the redemption code.

When you think you have the answer, click the Silver Bells amount from your sidebar or profile, and enter the code in the "Redeem" box as shown in the opening post. Make sure to type it in all caps and with no spaces or symbols in place of "CODEGOESHERE".

You will have until 11:59PM on Saturday, January 1st to redeem the code.

Rules 🔎

• This event should be done individually, so please do not work with other members.
  • Don't share or post hints on or off the forums.
  • If you're found to be cheating in other ways, you may have your currency removed, be banned from the remainder of the Holiday Event, or be banned from future events.
This event is not a competition! There is no prize for redeeming first, so take your time with it!

Last edited:
makes no sense. Solved that 3rd round under 1 min and tripled checked to make sure l was right afterwards before redeeming the code and got it right. But l suck at the 2nd round because l can't solve 5 and 2. My brain isn't working.

i cant find the reindeer at all, but i have just woken up, so i will to come back later and try again.

Back