• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Closed Skye Spies [Answers posted!]

🔎 Round 2 🔎

ispy_outside.png

ispy_outside_nogrid.png

Skye spies with her little eye...
  1. A die
    Hint: 🐟
    Answer: C7
  2. A single lonely blue light*
    Hint: 🎄
    Answer: L3
  3. An astronaut's helmet|
    Hint: Peekaboo!
    Answer: D4
  4. A person in red
    Hint: Up high!
    Answer: K4
  5. The darkest blue star (in the photo)
    Hint:
    Answer: D8
* May appear green or cyan depending on your screen.
How to participate 🔎

Look through the images that we post and find the items listed to find the redemption code.

When you think you have the answer, click the Silver Bells amount from your sidebar or profile, and enter the code in the "Redeem" box as shown in the opening post. Make sure to type it in all caps and with no spaces or symbols in place of "CODEGOESHERE".

You will have until 11:59PM on Saturday, January 1st to redeem the code.

Rules 🔎

• This event should be done individually, so please do not work with other members.
  • Don't share or post hints on or off the forums.
  • If you're found to be cheating in other ways, you may have your currency removed, be banned from the remainder of the Holiday Event, or be banned from future events.
This event is not a competition! There is no prize for redeeming first, so take your time with it!

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, how I love these photos! This is one of my most favorite challenges from a TBT event so far! I really had to focus on not getting distracted by the cute gyroids again.

For one brief shining moment I was in the Top 5 of Most Silver Bells...

tell you what that astronaut one... that was smart as hell

after going insane over #3 i’m convinced ive got it but it’s not working 😭 clearly i need sleep because i’m missing something
turns out i'm just not good at colours i guess! still stand by number 3 killing some brain cells though

The Die and Helmet got me with this one, but I eventually found them after a few minutes!
I'm afraid these will only get harder and harder as they go on...

i'm sincerely lost on #3, i cant find anything resembling a helmet on this :(

Back