• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Smash Bros Smash Bros. Ultimate Discussion Thread

Anyway it could still take a couple months for it to become available for everyone.
I'd say about a month (maybe 2 if they're stretching it, at worst) they'd be available for everyone to purchase.
They did a similar thing for Mewtwo in Smash Wii U/3DS, which was available for everyone to purchase two weeks (13 days to be specific) after they were added to the game for code holders.

Last edited:
I'd say about a month (maybe 2 if they're stretching it, at worst) they'd be available for everyone to purchase.
They did a similar thing for Mewtwo in Smash Wii U/3DS, which was available for everyone to purchase two weeks (13 days to be specific) after they were added to the game for code holders.

It's available now for €4,99 lmfaooo

Super overpriced

I've been having issues playing Smash as of late... Every time I pick up a Gamecube controller, my wrist shows symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome in my right hand the next day or two. It's been moderately painful already so I am probably going to take a break from Smash and other games. Trying to do wrist exercises too.

So Nintendo decided to make quickplay even dumber.
3v1 matches!
O8EHwsa.jpg

Joker's extremely fun lads. He reminds me a lot of Sheik, but he doesn't suck as bad as Ultimate Sheik does. He also gives me some Bayonetta vibes. I suck with him, but I think I wanna make an effort to become a good Joker player. He's just too fun.

So Nintendo decided to make quickplay even dumber.
3v1 matches!
O8EHwsa.jpg

I could've sworn something similar happened during my matchmaking experience around day 1. At least then it was somewhat excusable, it was day 1 after all. The fact that stuff like this is still allowed to happen is just...stupid. It's why I finally decided to say screw Quickplay and now I just do arena matches. I may have to wait to get into a match, but at least I can get the exact rules I want if I look hard enough for a decent arena.

Last edited:
Why is it that the one Smash Ultimate character I want to main and get better at I end up SUCKING with?? :[

Why is it that the one Smash Ultimate character I want to main and get better at I end up SUCKING with?? :[

Me with Samus/Dark Samus tbh. At one point I think I sorta understood her but nope. I really don't know what I'm doing with her, panic, then default back to Wii Fit Trainer.

I've felt this on a personal level so many times. I went through a main crisis from launch all the way up until March-ish, so I went through a lot of characters I wanted to main but then I realized I sucked at and panicked and quit playing them. That being said, I think I've finally decided on main (that being Link). I have loads of fun with him, he has options for just about everything, I like Link as a character in his own games, so needless to say I think I've found the one. Hang in there, I believe you can find the main for you as well. :)

Wish this game were more active on here. Perhaps it’s just the activity of the site itself. :/

Last edited:

That's me with Isabelle. I keep trying to play her, panic, and then switch back to Inkling/Wii Fit.

Our new Smash DLC characters are revealed! Dragon Quest Heroes comes this summer and Banjoo-Kazooie comes this fall! Thoughts anyone?

I am most excited for Banjoo-Kazooie! I loved the trailer as well! I LOVE how they put Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong , and King K.Rool at the beginning considering Rare did an AMAZING JOB with Donkey Kong 64. Also, the Dunk Hunt part was hilarious hahahaha! Banjoo-Kazooie?s moves are just like in the games too! Dragon Quest? Eh... another geeky sword character (no offense to fans) but they?re moveset looks unique and most likely might be fun to play as! :]

Last edited:
Don't really care for that Dragon Quest character but Banjoo-Kazooie is really nice and already my
favorite.

Super stoked about Banjo-Kazooie! I was giddy the whole video, and I am elated to play him this fall! That final smash really brought me back to that glitchy, old boss battle that drove me crazy too. haha. :)

Wish this game were more active on here. Perhaps it’s just the activity of the site itself. :/

Yeah I dunno what's up with that. I kinda miss the good old days when we would all play together. As for me I am just busy with a lot of things.

Maybe the forum doesn't gather as many young members anymore. Well, I say maybe but forums are kind of old-fashioned so that's probably it tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wish this game were more active on here. Perhaps it?s just the activity of the site itself. :/

Yeah I dunno what's up with that. I kinda miss the good old days when we would all play together. As for me I am just busy with a lot of things.

Maybe the forum doesn't gather as many young members anymore. Well, I say maybe but forums are kind of old-fashioned so that's probably it tbh

So close but yet not close enough.

D-H1EDjU4AAV8vd.jpg

This is the highest intensity I've ever completed in a Super Smash Bros game though so there is that.

Last edited:
Back