• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Smash Bros Smash Bros. Ultimate Discussion Thread

... I just found out on Twitter that stores in Mexico sold the game already (!) and now people are about
to put leaks online?? Wow, two weeks before the official release, now that sucks a lot. So yeah, watch
out if you don't wanna get spoiled with everything. Guess leaks are about to coming out already here and
there.

We're less than 2 weeks to the release of Smash Ultimate! Because of this I created our first tournament. You can only use the original 8 fighters that were in Smash 64 in this tournament. When you boot up your copy of Smash Ultimate, those 8 characters will be the only fighters unlocked.

https://www.belltreeforums.com/show...ament-1-Release-Tourney&p=8047813#post8047813

... I just found out on Twitter that stores in Mexico sold the game already (!) and now people are about
to put leaks online?? Wow, two weeks before the official release, now that sucks a lot. So yeah, watch
out if you don't wanna get spoiled with everything. Guess leaks are about to coming out already here and
there.

So, that it said. I wish they could make the digital release available then....

I know this post is in bold but hear me out. You do NOT want to get spoiled at all from this game, especially when watching youtube. I recommend that you install video blocker on chrome so you can avoid spoilers in titles and thumbnails. From there, you can block certain channels and videos but it has to be case sensitive (e.g. capitals in names, numbers, spaces, etc.). GameXplain already had a couple videos out about Spirits mode so that's one thing. But the one channel you should watch out for is ProsafiaGaming. That person is horrible for showing spoilers in thumbnails and ruining excitement for a lot of people. Please, I hope that you'll either be more careful online, or just not go on the internet at all. No one deserves to be spoiled by this, as seeing thumbnails are literally unavoidable.

I know this post is in bold but hear me out. You do NOT want to get spoiled at all from this game, especially when watching youtube. I recommend that you install video blocker on chrome so you can avoid spoilers in titles and thumbnails. From there, you can block certain channels and videos but it has to be case sensitive (e.g. capitals in names, numbers, spaces, etc.). GameXplain already had a couple videos out about Spirits mode so that's one thing. But the one channel you should watch out for is ProsafiaGaming. That person is horrible for showing spoilers in thumbnails and ruining excitement for a lot of people. Please, I hope that you'll either be more careful online, or just not go on the internet at all. No one deserves to be spoiled by this, as seeing thumbnails are literally unavoidable.

Thank you, I'm gonna go spoil myself. :p

Smash comes out this Friday! I'm so hyped!!!!!

If anyone wants to play some friendlies when it releases let me know!

Joker from Persona 5 confirmed as the first DLC at the Game Awards, now that's something I can certainly get behind.

Last edited:
It's goooood
Although there isn't a lot of actual new content tbh

I know what I?ll be doing after work tomorrow >=D Cant?t wait!

Last edited:
Back