• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Species Polls Day 1-1 DOGS!

Favorite Dog?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted for Lucky and Walker! For some people both are the same villager lol

I voted for Goldie & Bones but Daisy is a close third for me! The dogs are my favorite species 🥰

Other: Shep

He's easily one of the best smug designs and his cabin house is so cozy. My second vote went to Walker because he's the cutest dog.

Other: Daisy. Maddie is my second choice. I used to like cookie and goldie but not anymore for some reason.

Shep seems pretty popular. thought he was more of a meh villager, but he's surpassed quite a bit of the doggos!

Bones! It's pretty obvious you can tell from my profile picture. I did make another choice on the poll, though.

Other: Bea
She's a pretty kind brown dog that looks like she knows a lot about cooking food. From the looks of it, Bea doesn't seem to be mentioned a lot around here. It makes sense because she made her return in the Welcome Amiibo update in New Leaf. Regardless, I like her a lot and it would pain me to see if I were to let her go.

I have to go with Cherry because she lives on my island right now and is one of the few uchi villagers I actually like.

Voted for Goldie.
I never have her as a villager in both NL and NH but I do redecorate her house a few times in HHD and I like her design, she seemed very sweet.

goldie 100% - she has such a simple design but i love her. i also love daisy and lucky’s been growing on me lately! but honestly, they’re all adorable🥺

Bones is so underrated, he’s my second favorite villager! 🥺 He also shares the same birthday (and dare I say, same personality? 😝) so that just makes me love him that much more! Cookie is a close second 💖

Guys, vote for Bow and Benjamin!!!! Bow is a cute dog villager with adorable eyes and a unique design. However, he hasn’t gotten a lot of love in a couple of years (more than a couple... 😔). Benjamin is also a great option! Just look at his cute little white whiskers! 😍

Guys, vote for Bow and Benjamin!!!! Bow is a cute dog villager with adorable eyes and a unique design. However, he hasn’t gotten a lot of love in a couple of years (more than a couple... 😔). Benjamin is also a great option! Just look at his cute little white whiskers! 😍
Wow, you're voting for a really old villager! I'm still counting your vote, but I bet a lot of people don't even know who he is.

Back