• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Splash☆FREE! Cycling

Beardo has failed to pick up ANGUS in time, so the reservation has fallen through! He will go to whoever can pick him up first :)

BENEDICT is moving out. Voiding in 10

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, may I lurk for Scoot? Much thanks!

Sure thing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

BENEDICT has been voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ELOISE is moving out! Will void in 30 minutes :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

FANG has moved in! 1 TBT to reserve now :)
fang.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eloise has been cross-posted on reddit here

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just so everyone knows, it looks like a redditor is interested in Eloise! So if you want her act fast

ELOISE has been adopted by a redditor!

- - - Post Merge - - -

TANK is moving out. Voiding in 10.

- - - Post Merge - - -

MIRA has moved in! 1 TBT to reserve :)
mira.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

TANK has been voided

- - - Post Merge - - -

DERWIN has moved in!
derwin.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

MIRA is moving out! She's unreserved, so she'll go to the first person who asks for her!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mira has been posted on reddit here

Looks like Mira will be taken by a redditor! Although I haven't heard from the person since I opened my gates, so we'll see what happens

I'd like to reserve Fang, please. But I don't think I'll have room to invite him until Wednesday. Is that all right?

May I please lurk for Tia? :)
Sure! I'll PM you if her reservation doesn't work out, or when she's in boxes!

I'd like to reserve Fang, please. But I don't think I'll have room to invite him until Wednesday. Is that all right?
How about this? You reserve him for 1 TBT, and I PM you when he's in boxes - if you don't have room for him, let me know, and I'll cancel your reservation and refund your 1 TBT. Otherwise, you get him on Wednesday as planned :)

Last edited:
MIRA has been adopted by a redditor

- - - Post Merge - - -

FANG has been reserved for kiwikenobi!

How about this? You reserve him for 1 TBT, and I PM you when he's in boxes - if you don't have room for him, let me know, and I'll cancel your reservation and refund your 1 TBT. Otherwise, you get him on Wednesday as planned :)

Sounds good! I've sent the TBT to you, and I'll be on the lookout for a PM from you. Thanks!

DERWIN is moving out! Voiding in 10.

- - - Post Merge - - -

GIGI has moved in!
gigi.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

DERWIN has been voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ROALD has moved in!
roald.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

HENRY is moving out! He's been reserved by Cheshire_Cat03, who has until 7 PM EST, May 26th to come get him, before I put him up for regular adoption.

Last edited:
Back