• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Splash☆FREE! Cycling

I'd like to reserve Roald!
Thanks for letting me know.

Sending the Bell now!
:)

Hi I would like to reserve Apple, I will send you the 1 TBT right away please notify me when she is in boxes :) thank you

Cheshire_Cat03 accidentally got a 10th villager from someone's void, so they are unable to take Henry.
HENRY is now up for regular adoption! Whoever is available to take him first can have him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Henry has been cross-posted on reddit here.

Last edited:
HENRY has been accidentally voided >_<

- - - Post Merge - - -

After accidentally loading the day after Henry moved, I kept TTing as usual even though no one was in boxes and lost Fang >_< (the most popular villager I had by a mile, of course). So he's gone :C Sorry everyone

- - - Post Merge - - -

COLE has moved in!
cole.png

PENELOPE is moving out! She's unreserved and will go to whoever can take her first :) (Give this cute mouse a chance, people)

- - - Post Merge - - -

A lurked-for villager has moved in! I've PM'd their lurker and will post more about them in an hour.

Hi! I got Poncho and Roscoe yesterday from some kind people! Can you take me off of the lurkers list please?

Back