• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Splatoon Splatoon Tournament Teams

I will join any team and I've been playing since June 2nd

- - - Post Merge - - -

One more thing I live in the past time area

Captain Kutie Kooky Khaotic Kissy King Kandy Kool Kowboy Kurly Kreepy KILLER Kuddly Krab BUBBLES reporting for duty!

Anyone wanna join my team 5 spots open. first 3 people who want to be on my team will be the main team and the other two will be subs.
Which name will team 7 be?
1 Splatnado
2 Octosquids
3 Your choice
Please note that team names will be picked when the team is assembled if I give you a fr on wiiu that means your on the team

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually pm to join 5 spots only first come first serve

I'd hate to say this, but I think I should be a sub or be pulled from my team. Looking at when everyone comes online to play and when I'm online to play, I wouldn't be able to participate or help my team very much. Unless it were to happen in the morning's for me to about mid-afternoon, I doubt I'll be able to play. :/

I'd hate to say this, but I think I should be a sub or be pulled from my team. Looking at when everyone comes online to play and when I'm online to play, I wouldn't be able to participate or help my team very much. Unless it were to happen in the morning's for me to about mid-afternoon, I doubt I'll be able to play. :/

I'm sorry u feel that way. I'm actually happy that u r in my team and both Ithe and Erika are cool people :(

Thinking of making a team but not sure on who to ask to be on it yet.

It's still a work in process but I got a few people mind tho.

Thinking of making a team but not sure on who to ask to be on it yet.

It's still a work in process but I got a few people mind tho.

Great.

Biggest problem I see with all this is that for the most part only 3 teams seem to be actually active, so another "established" team that actually wants to play means more activity.

Good Idea~ :eek:
Does anyone know when this feature will actually come into game yet??

Back