• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

SPOILERS All the items added in the newest update

Do we know if the toys are customizable or if we'll have to trade to get all the different colors?

Do we know if the toys are customizable or if we'll have to trade to get all the different colors?
From what I've read, they said no.
But the toys can be cataloged and ordered.

Last edited:
Yup, complete heartbreak. 💔
We can't take home some of that food, can we Franklin.

Also, seems like Nook Shopping specials are now hemisphere locked. The North will get the solstice sweater and aurora wall while the South will get the sunflower rug and crown. Going to have to wait next summer to get the sunflower rug or will have to trade with those in the southern hemisphere.

Yup, complete heartbreak. 💔
We can't take home some of that food, can we Franklin.

Also, seems like Nook Shopping specials are now hemisphere locked. The North will get the solstice sweater and aurora wall while the South will get the sunflower rug and crown. Going to have to wait next summer to get the sunflower rug or will have to trade with those in the southern hemisphere.
Nintendo really locking up everything ! Though the did that with NL making certain items such as "Beans" a Japan exclusive so,,

Still curious about this... pretty sure I saw Leif selling pumpkin starts earlier. Can't check again sadly since he left already.
Leif is in my town today. After the update, I checked again and he's selling pumpkin starts now.

Super excited that we got new items! But did anyone else see the RC helicopters and assume they let you get flyover views of your island, or was that just me? 😅

everything is SO cute!! maybe my resident rep's house is finally getting a much needed house makeover (first time since maybe... May?)

omg the toys are the best thing ever! the harvest items are reeeally pretty too! overall i really love this update. i just hate that i have to wait for it haha but it also has its positives

So many cute items! I admit I’m most excited for the food stuff. I’m so glad we got the storage expansion.

*covers eyes* ok. I've got a strange request, can someone pm me pictures of the harvest/turkey day stuff? I want to see that, but I'd prefer to not spoil the Christmas items/toys for myself.

Omg yes the champagne yesssss I love it all ❤ ❤ ❤ Now my character will be like me IRL hahaha

Obviously I’m not a dog person but they are all so so cute I need to get them haha

Last edited:
*covers eyes* ok. I've got a strange request, can someone pm me pictures of the harvest/turkey day stuff? I want to see that, but I'd prefer to not spoil the Christmas items/toys for myself.

Strange request indeed but I can do that for you :p

The puppies are the cutest 😍 disappointing that they don’t have kittens too. My rep has the moms plush as a pet at the moment so this is a definite improvement 😂

Finally i can have an in game glass of bubbly 🥂 and the food items look good. Hopefully more on turkey day. Never celebrated thanksgiving as UK but looking forward to doing so this year in game 😊

I love the falling snow wall, will definitely find somewhere to put that 😍 Kitchen is getting a makeover ASAP with the new furniture.

Is it weird that I’m most excited for that cute casserole dish?

(I’m loving all the turkey day items! nice change from the previous set).

Is this everything or is it just what they've found so far? I was wondering if the kids tent is the same as the tent we saw in the trailer... Cause I don't like the little window even if we can change the colour haha

Back