• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

SPOILERS All the items added in the newest update

I don't really care about the holiday items but the seashell and sunflower rugs are pretty nice.

EnLYUw2UwAEz53f.jpeg
EnLYUw_VgAA49PL.jpeg
EnLYUxAUcAEX-B6.jpeg
EnLYUxHUYAgKZx5.jpeg
EnLZCGlVEAE0jJM.jpeg

So cool pictures and all but fill us in on the details to get all of this stuff. ☺

So, how do you get the little tent? Is it sold at Nook's Cranny? Found in balloons? Or what?

The other stuff has to wait for their respective holidays, right? Or are they or do villagers craft them like they did with the spooky set?

I'm guessing the new seasonal wallpaper, flooring, and rugs are found in balloons like the summer shell rug, right?

Oooh I'm excited for all the toys and food items :love: I'm really happy with the new items that came out with this update.

the sunflower rug is dreamy
i LOVe the dogs
the doll houses!!!!!! omg
seeing the colorful tent being recolored in the trailer makes it cute also, though i don't love the default colors

Oh no. The Turkey Day garden stand... Oh god, it's my new weakness.

Also, look at all those good puppers! I want all of them! :D

Also, also. YAY FOR COOKING AND FOOD ITEMS! Finally I can have real food other than fruits/candy!

So no new Christmas furniture except what we already have? That's disappointing. I like the light up set but was hoping for more interior items. The toys are okay but we need more furniture.
I love the dinosaur, I think I need to make a mini verizon of Juassic World.

I do love the Turkey Day items. Glad they are recipes and not like the Wedding items.

Oooo can totally see myself using some of these items on my island so thats exciting! But how do people know/how did they get the items already? I thought they locked TT'ing for these events, are they getting them through hacking?

i'm so in love with the hearth and the casserole pot. just. ugh. come to papa...

also really hope we can take some of that food home to decorate with. the new years dishes and the yule log and cornucopia are all nice, but if nintendo thinks i'm gonna be satisfied without decorative pies they're sorely mistaken.

Back