• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
??? idk why u guys dont like the ug crossover

ug's job is to literally help children so it makes sense

??? idk why u guys dont like the ug crossover

ug's job is to literally help children so it makes sense

It makes sense I'm not arguing that. Both for the network and kinda in the context of the show. Doesn't mean I approve. I don't like the idea and what I've seen of the crossover so far, because I can't stand Uncle Grandpa. There's barely any plot and humour is 'lol so random'. I just don't find the show fun to watch.

Last edited:
some episodes of su are 'lol so random' so i dont really see the problem???

also wondering why you dont like the idea ( no really im wondering why ) ug is going to help steven unlock his gem powers

plot development people

It happened before Steven Bomb btw. Also, were allowed to think that UG isn't good. Wowza!

some episodes of su are 'lol so random' so i dont really see the problem???

also wondering why you dont like the idea ( no really im wondering why ) ug is going to help steven unlock his gem powers

plot development people

Never have I thought 'that was random' while watching Steven Universe. The show is well written so nothing is completely out of the blue. I don't like idea because of the difference between the writing styles of both shows and the fact I don't like Uncle Grandpa. They could have progressed the plot without this episode.

sweetie its called a way people type

Is your question mark button broken or are just joking...???

Please do not fight on my thread. You both are very nice users in my opinion and I honestly don't agree with Peach fuzz but, it's her opinion so please stay kind to each other or just ignore one another, thanks c:​

Last edited:
Sorry I cant ??? understand ??? your language???

5-scarecrow.jpg

off of this topic

who's excited to see what shirt club is about

Back