• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
I'm excited about this
tumblr_mrybukxVsx1rnp959o1_400.gif

'

OH THe one with Buck in it

thanks for reminding me! c:

If Buck is in it then it can't be a bad episode

Buck is in the intro to every episode, therefore SU has no bad episodes.

but-- his voice annoys me
that's it

thats ur sole reason for hating him
really
i like his voice. its really chill ok

i havent viewed any of the episodes as 'lol random XD'
give me an example of it if theres any

thats ur sole reason for hating him
really
i like his voice. its really chill ok

i havent viewed any of the episodes as 'lol random XD'
give me an example of it if theres any

Well, other than introducing PeeDee, I didn't really see the point of the Frybo episode's plot.

And I agree, Buck's voice is like nectar for the ears

Some of the episodes build character for background characters so they aren't just background characters. I also think Steven saw how hurt PeeDee was because he lost out on having a childhood due to his dad.

Some of the episodes build character for background characters so they aren't just background characters. I also think Steven saw how hurt PeeDee was because he lost out on having a childhood due to his dad.

I know, I just think that message could've been conveyed without Steven shooting all of his clothes at a possessed, dancing restaurant mascot. :p

Does anyone else agree jailbreak is the best episode, and stronger than you is the best song?

Stronger Than You or Let Me Drive My Van Into Your Heart...or maybe Giant Woman? Or maybe On The Run? OR MAYBE Steven and the Crystal Gems? OR WE COULD GO DEEPER AND SAY THAT ONE SONG WHERE HE SINGS ABOUT PROTECTING CONNIE? Or maybe Dear Ol' Dad.

I didn't like Strong in the Real Way that much...

As for Jail Break, I agree it's pretty dang good. My favorite episode actually.

Stronger Than You or Let Me Drive My Van Into Your Heart...or maybe Giant Woman? Or maybe On The Run? OR MAYBE Steven and the Crystal Gems? OR WE COULD GO DEEPER AND SAY THAT ONE SONG WHERE HE SINGS ABOUT PROTECTING CONNIE? Or maybe Dear Ol' Dad.

I didn't like Strong in the Real Way that much...

As for Jail Break, I agree it's pretty dang good. My favorite episode actually.

04rZ83C.png

Back