• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
I'm going to cry
Adrisaurus covered Stronger Than You and it's probably my favourite cover of this song

image.jpg

I cosplayed Amethyst at Comic Con yesterday and got art of my gemsona. Super fun! Someone even recognized who I was and asked for a pitcure. It's my first cosplay, and I didn't have much money to spend, but it was still an awesome experience.

View attachment 99659

I cosplayed Amethyst at Comic Con yesterday and got art of my gemsona. Super fun! Someone even recognized who I was and asked for a pitcure. It's my first cosplay, and I didn't have much money to spend, but it was still an awesome experience.

Cool. By any chance were you cosplying (old) pilot Amethyst? (with the fanny pack) My favorite char by the way. But if I had to cosplay as someone I'd be Jasper, I would never pull off Amethyst lips and I'm too milk skinned to be Garnet.

Cool. By any chance were you cosplying (old) pilot Amethyst? (with the fanny pack) My favorite char by the way. But if I had to cosplay as someone I'd be Jasper, I would never pull off Amethyst lips and I'm too milk skinned to be Garnet.

I was actually going for beach Amethyst since she has the fanny pack in that one too. I'll probably do pilot Amethyst next time.

I was actually going for beach Amethyst since she has the fanny pack in that one too. I'll probably do pilot Amethyst next time.

Your cosplay looks amazing, especially as it's your first cosplay (no offence, because honestly I couldn't ever cosplay)! As you said, with a bit more money it could improve, but as it is it is amazing and I'm always a fan of seeing SU cosplays, so if you do get around to cosplaying pilot Amethyst (or any other character, for that matter) then share the pictures, because we'd love to see them

Your cosplay looks amazing, especially as it's your first cosplay (no offence, because honestly I couldn't ever cosplay)! As you said, with a bit more money it could improve, but as it is it is amazing and I'm always a fan of seeing SU cosplays, so if you do get around to cosplaying pilot Amethyst (or any other character, for that matter) then share the pictures, because we'd love to see them

Thank you! People saying stuff like that is really inspiring and makes me want to cosplay more <3

that episode was amazing

i love love love swords so much

aLSO NEW THEME YES

Sworn to the Sword is one of my favorite episodes out of this whole show

Like damn I feel like I was punched in the emotions but in a good way

- - - Post Merge - - -

i love the new opening! eerrgghhh the episode was good too

musically, I think the original opening was better, but I like the animation or w/e for the new one

I loved the new episode too! And the opening is so cute ; v ; Perks of being central time is seeing the episodes an hour earlier than some people heh

*sobbing*
I loved this song, and the 'Jam Session' song (I heard 'Gem' at first and I thought we'd get Stevonnie)
I thought this would be a 'one-off', easy episode, which Connie would learn how to sword fight and maybe fight an enemy, but my gosh it tugged on my heart strings. Then again, there has never been an episode I haven't fully enjoyed and has ever really been a 'filler' (Although 'Cat Fingers' was seriously disturbing...)

I'm so glad Steven is becoming even more skilled with his powers, he seemed to have some control over his shield/weapon and I hope we see it more.

Last edited:
Back