• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
I'm really hoping we get an episode sooner or later on the war/homeworld gems. I'm interested, and it would also help for fan stuff (oc's, stories, art, ect.) Plus, a little more Rose Quartz wouldn't hurt.

Where's Peridot??
Oh well, voted for Amethyst and Lapis tho I really love all the characters in the series. Seriously, there's not a character I don't like! There will always be a special place for Peridot in my heart however. <3 Hope they show more of her soon!

I just had a thought: The new intro is like the My Little Pony intro. It's pretty much the same, but as more characters and places get introduced and become a focus they add them in.

Of course, there are more changes in the SU intro, but after watching it, that's what I thought of.

That episode was left on such a big clfifhanger and I have so many questions. I love the morals though, especially about consent

i honestly wasn't a big fan of the episode last night just ugh ronaldo i don't like him at all :/

man that episode was really disturbing; the conjoined limbs are just plain creepy ε=٩(●❛?❛)۶

i really hope we get to learn about who the other crystal gems were! it seems like there were a lot more

the imagery/themes in the last ep were genuinely pretty disturbing woW, wasn't expecting that after the comical build up. I somehow completely missed the Renaldo episode before this so I'm glad I had that to go back to and watch LOL needed somethng lighthearted after that
anyway really interested to learn more about the gem shards now

OH MY GOD ROSE IS SO ADORABLE! I love her so much! And her and Greg's relationship...

That episode is my favorite episode from the Steven Bomb so far

OhMYGOd RAINBOW QUARTZ!! i have wanted a pearl/rose fusion for so long omfg yes this is amazing

Ughh I wanna watch the new episodes but I don't have cable atm and they all sound really good Fuuuuuuuuuu-

OKAY So we got Stevonnie (albeit for like five seconds but I'll take it) and we got the Greg/Rose duet Rebecca Sugar promised us and we also got RAINBOW QUARTZ and I'm sorry but I love fusion episodes so much

I love Pearl but damn she's thirsty and I kinda felt bad that she got so jealous and upset Greg by calling him a phase like :/
I was kinda hoping for a Greg/Rose fusion even though we knew it wouldn't happen considering Pearl and Amethyst were so confused to how Steven and Connie could fuse, but I could always dream

Talking of Connie, I'm loving how much more she's appearing and how strong and developed she is becoming, as well as Steven.

Ughh I wanna watch the new episodes but I don't have cable atm and they all sound really good Fuuuuuuuuuu-

All of the episodes of from Steven Bomb 2.0 (so far) are below, including 'We Need to Talk', which will be aired later tonight! Enjoy!

Wednesday nights episode was dark. The whole forced fusion is messed up.

We need to talk was a perfect way to follow it up about fusions and how they work.

Back