• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
rose is hot

when rose/pearl fusion death dropped i cried

Last edited:
I WAS LITERALLY JUST SCREAMING "YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ***** WERK" THE WHOLE TIME

RIGHT OH YMM GOD I DID NOT EXPECT HER TO DO THAT IM SO GRATEFUL THAT **** WAS MY LIFE

best fusion right there

Last edited:
I literally just binge watched all four episodes, the last two hit me hard.

Pearl was so thirsty for Rose lmao, but really glad we got to see more into Greg and Rose's relationship

rose character development was amazing in yesterdays episode ;0; she went from thinking that humans were cute, funny, not worth much, (due to her possible gem hierarchy), to actually respecting them and w h o a. ive been super into the fusion theme in this week's episodes!!!! pearl is thirsty af

also i kinda think that steven can fuse with connie bc he's a sort of 'missing link'. he's kinda like a bridge in between gem & human, meaning he can fuse with both. but rose and greg cant technically fuse bc she's 100% alien, while greg is 100% human :/// if thats already obvious dont hate me lmao ive just been thinkin

Last edited:
image.jpg

This

This

Also K.K. Slider in We Need to Talk image.jpg

Last edited:
I binged all day and watched every episode to date. I'm kinda bummed cause I don't we'll see too much of Sugilite in the future. I mean unless Pearl was hurt and couldn't fuse with Garnet/Amythest, I don't think Garnet would fuse with Amythest knowing how risky it is.

Also Do it for him/her > Stronger than you

Last edited:
sugilite should have her own episode and it should be based solely on nicki minaj's best rap verses

I watched "Chille Tid" (or whatever it's called) online a few hours ago, the Lapis scenes were freaky o_o

tumblr_nq8l4dX2C71smn4pqo1_540.jpg

for the next steven bomb is gonna be about this gem named sardonyx
the gem sardonyx has been hiding in plain sight in past episodes sorry ignore this

Who do you think Sardonyx is?
I believe its the gem that is depicted in the Crystal temple or maybe Onion?!?!

Last edited:
tumblr_nq8l4dX2C71smn4pqo1_540.jpg

for the next steven bomb is gonna be about this gem named sardonyx
the gem sardonyx has been hiding in plain sight in past episodes so

who do you think Sardonyx is?
I believe its the gem that is depicted in the Crystal temple or maybe Onion?!?!

It maybe a Garnet and Pearl fusion
Perhaps crystal temple, but if you're taking information from that "SU FACTS" blog, literally everything there is misinformation and gags.

i see no evidence of sardonyx being in plain sight and the post being from stevencrewniverse?

and looking thru those, it's fake

took a screenshot for you bc you can't see the post apparently?? clicky click

I'm excited for steven bomb 3.0 I want more peridot pls

took a screenshot for you bc you can't see the post apparently?? clicky click

I'm excited for steven bomb 3.0 I want more peridot pls

i was talking about the thing greninja posted about saying sardonyx being in plain sight but they crossed it out and said to ignore it

Last edited:
i was talking about the thing greninja posted about saying sardonyx being in plain sight but they crossed it out and said to ignore it

oh because when you said
i just looked at it and theres nothing

give me a link to where you found that info please

I assumed you couldn't see the post, sorry

Back