• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
i was talking about the thing greninja posted about saying sardonyx being in plain sight but they crossed it out and said to ignore it

im sorry about that part i realized i read it on the wiki i thought maybe that part wasnt true again i apologize for the false information

tumblr_nqtodiwyOk1uwb31io1_400.png

Some strange titles to say the least...

ahh im so excited for the next steven bomb!! i really enjoy steven bombs more than having a new episode every week, theres always so much hype in the community

M8wKLdL.gif

I'm not sure if anyone seen the spoiler of sardonyx, but hot damn that fusion dance MWAH

I want so, so badly to like Steven Universe, but I just...don't. I don't dislike it, and I'd certainly watch it if someone else wanted to watch it, and I'd even enjoy it a bit. But I don't like it enough to purposely go watch it by myself, or to make art for it, or really anything else. It's cute, and I love that there are so many varied lady characters, and I like the premise, but it just leaves me...underwhelmed.

(Though, come to think of it, that's kind of how I feel about most of the cartoon shows I've watched, except Bob's Burgers.)

I want so, so badly to like Steven Universe, but I just...don't. I don't dislike it, and I'd certainly watch it if someone else wanted to watch it, and I'd even enjoy it a bit. But I don't like it enough to purposely go watch it by myself, or to make art for it, or really anything else. It's cute, and I love that there are so many varied lady characters, and I like the premise, but it just leaves me...underwhelmed.

(Though, come to think of it, that's kind of how I feel about most of the cartoon shows I've watched, except Bob's Burgers.)

That sucks, for you.
The show is more of a growing process of Steven, if you were actually watching minding the "cuteness" cause even though it's "cute", it's not. THERE'S A STORY, actual history that keep you wanting to know more but it all depends on the development of Steven. When he grows, we grow with him. There's character development of all the gems(if you were watching, seriously).

But aye, it's not everyone cup of tea.

So turns out Cry For Help is going to be about, you guessed it... The Crying Breakfast Friends.

Spoiler about the plot for Cry For Help (bc it's a lot more than that)
Peridot rebuilds the towers that Sugilite destroyed in 'Coach Steven' to broadcast a 'cry for help', requesting backup. Oh and Pearl and Garnet fuse into Sardonyx, learning from the mistake of fusing into Sugilite last time. Enjoying being Sardoynx so much, Pearl keeps rebuilding the communication towers to fuse into Sardonyx, but is caught out and forced by Amethyst to admit it to Garnet.

(Keystone Motel) Steven, Greg, and Garnet go on a trip. Sapphire and Ruby are both mad, but Sapphire wants to forgive Pearl for using them while Ruby is rlllyyy angry so they unfuse because they can't focus on the fusion. We learn more about Ruby and Sapphire, such as Ruby having fire power, her weapon (a glove), and Sapphire's one eye, psychic abilities, and ice powers.

Oh and for anyone who hasnt seen them:

Spoiler about the plot for Cry For Help (bc it's a lot more than that)
Peridot rebuilds the towers that Sugilite destroyed in 'Coach Steven' to broadcast a 'cry for help', requesting backup. Oh and Pearl and Garnet fuse into Sardonyx, learning from the mistake of fusing into Sugilite last time. Enjoying being Sardoynx so much, Pearl keeps rebuilding the communication towers to fuse into Sardonyx, but is caught out and forced by Amethyst to admit it to Garnet.

(Keystone Motel) Steven, Greg, and Garnet go on a trip. Sapphire and Ruby are both mad, but Sapphire wants to forgive Pearl for using them while Ruby is rlllyyy angry so they unfuse because they can't focus on the fusion. We learn more about Ruby and Sapphire, such as Ruby having fire power, her weapon (a glove), and Sapphire's one eye, psychic abilities, and ice powers.

Oh and for anyone who hasnt seen them:

Ahh I knew Sardonyx would be a Pearl and Garnet fusion! Can't wait for Steven Bomb ;u;

Couldn't resist the spoilers

I honestly hate the way Sardonyx looks, maybe she won't look that bad if I could see her better. I'm also kinda dissapointed that Sardonyx is a fusion and not a new gem. Anyway i'm excited for the all new episodes nonetheless, especially the Onion one.

im already gay for yellow diamond, i need steven bomb 3 imMEDIATELY and i need one of the diamonds to be in it

Tumblr has spoiled so much of Stevenbomb 3 for me because people don't tag their spoilers. What jerks.

Back