• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
ive never actually seen it, is it any good? i only found out what it was this week, my tumblr dashboard is full of posts about it. Should i watch it?

The only thing I sort of splurged on when reading spoilers was that Sardonyx was a Garnet/Pearl fusion, butttt;

asdfgjkl THE POSSIBLE YELLOW DIAMOND REVEAL. I'M SERIOUSLY SO EXCITED

I want so, so badly to like Steven Universe, but I just...don't. I don't dislike it, and I'd certainly watch it if someone else wanted to watch it, and I'd even enjoy it a bit. But I don't like it enough to purposely go watch it by myself, or to make art for it, or really anything else. It's cute, and I love that there are so many varied lady characters, and I like the premise, but it just leaves me...underwhelmed.

(Though, come to think of it, that's kind of how I feel about most of the cartoon shows I've watched, except Bob's Burgers.)

Ehh liking any sort of show is really just based on an instant preference. I think my favorite part about SU though is the underlying morals in some of the episodes because they have to deal with some big issues in today's society!

Last edited:
Urg new episode coming on in 1 min. Rose Quartz will always be the best crystal gem. Rainbow Quartz= best fusion

Greg is my favorite. My favorite episode is "Steven's Story" (I think that's the name!) when he tells the story of how he met Rose. ; w ; I won't summarize obviously, but it's adorable. Also, his songs and values are great. He means well of his son, and the Gems too. c:

OMG Garnet is super mad at pearl cant wait for tomorrows episode!
also i was a little surprised that garnet fused with amethyst again wow soo much feels

Just finished this episode and...woah. Feels.

I like how there's a little more tension in the story. It's going to be strange that Garnet is upset at Pearl now, but it makes the plot pretty interesting!

Also, Sardonyx...I guess she just wasn't what I was expecting from a Garnet/Pearl fuse? She's a pretty amusing fusion but she's not my favorite. ^^;

Oh man...I got so scared for Pearl. Garnet was so mad...

Sardonyx's personality is quite charming and amusing though, haha. Can't wait for the next episode.

anyone else see a resemblance between the warden (from superjail) & sardonyx this cant just be me pls

I can't stand Sardonyx still. Anyway things are gonna be interesting with Garnet mad at Pearl. Pearl is so thirsty lmao.

why are all fusions hot

I love sardonyxs weapon. it looks cute lol
her music was v cute also .

amethyst looked sad it hurt me but everyone knows sugilite is the best fusion so it doesn't matter :^)

amethysts song was really good omg I loved it so much it was sad but was super nice /

Last edited:
I should continue watching this? I used to watch it and thought it was weird. (I didn't know what TBT was back then) But I don't have cable or Hulu.

I love Pearl and how she was just soooooo mean when she was young! Her songs are great as well. But I do love Steven and his expressions during "Do It For Him/Her." Go to https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qNcRuPkhO_g and this time, don't focus on the beautiful song that's playing, just focus on Steven's emotions/expressions/hand motions during the song. You'll find it hilarious! And Sardonyx-- she's probably one of my favorite fusions!

I'm crying at Amethyst's song because of how much I relate to it right now (and other people too judging from people's comments online) and I wish it was longer. I can't stop listening to it

I should continue watching this? I used to watch it and thought it was weird. (I didn't know what TBT was back then) But I don't have cable or Hulu.

Every Episode up until Chille Tid (The second most recent episode)

I was originally hoping for Sardonyx to be a new gem from Homeworld, but magician mum is amazing! The way she's so specific, intelligent, accurate, faultless, elegant, controlled, surgical, graceful, and powerful is just... wow. To be honest I don't blame Pearl for wanting to fuse with Garnet. Sardonyx got that cool hammer and the tuxedo and the spinny arms. I want a Sardonyx spin-off in which she hosts a TV show because I honestly wanted to scream at her first line.
We should be getting more Sardonyx too considering it's the 'week of Sardonyx', which makes me curious to how Pearl and Garnet will make up

I am so on board with Sardonyx. She's really cool. The rotating parts of her body kinda struck me as odd at first but I'll get used to it lol. Her hammer is cool, and I like how it's so bouncy and elastic. (insert good s**t meme)

And wow yeah, I have no idea who to really side with. They all had their reasons to be upset and I don't like seeing their lil gem family like this

I'm not really diggin' Sardonyx, I feel like their personality is just too..."different" from what SU has really shown off, I mean, I don't HATE the fusion and everything but there's nothing to really like.

Also what's with Pearl constantly being a pest now, srsly

Back