• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
She's such a perfectionist, I think it's nice that we're finally seeing some flaws other than "control freak" and that sort of thing. She wants to feel strong, and being with Garnet makes her strong. Amethyst admitted to feeling the same way. It's just character development and a look inside who she really is and how she feels. I'm finding her a lot more bearable now that she's vulnerable.

I really liked this episode. The motel and diner sort of added a new atmosphere to the show..and seeing Ruby and Sapphire again was really cool! This episode also helped move the plot along pretty quickly, which is good to see ^-^

Tonights episode was awesome. I love sapphire alot now heh laughy sapphy

I want to go on tumblr but i kept seeing spoilers for the new episode which i haven't watchedd yet ;n; i really want to watch it

I loved that episode alot. So nice to Ruby and Sapphire again. Also they went to Pennsylvania? (keystone state, also it was on the pamphlet) I thought that was kinda weird, Beach City is based on Maryland though so it makes sense. I guess we can assume that Steven Universe takes place in an alternate demension of Earth, and that it does take place in America.

I love all the characters. I feel like at this point we know the least about Amethyst, and I'd really like to get to know more about her! She seems like such a complex and interesting character. I also really love Lapis, she's so cool, and I defimitely want more from her! Of course, Onion is a bit of a mystery, too. What is he hiding...

I just watched the new episode and I loved it omg, it's my fav. I really love ruby and sapphire ❤

I love that quote! "I an external flame, baby!!!" LOL, kinda reminds me of my crazy side. ;)

I'm really surprised that Cartoon Network actually let them get away with the super obvious love between Ruby and Sapphire. I'm so incredibly happy about it to be honest. I understand some people may see this is not okay, for a kids show. But I feel like it's something that kids should be exposed to. Unless their parents don't want them to, but I'm just happy that Cartoon Network actually went through with putting this episode up.

"Can't you see, I'm completely engulfed with rage."
- Sapphire

I just laughed at that, and anyways I really enjoyed the episode. :)

I'm an eternal flame baby!!!!
Yessss
Also, I love how Steven thinks it's his fault that his moms are fighting, omg precious baby <3
Not without our free iiiiiceeeee yesssss
Ugh, these last two episodes have just been gold. Sardonyx was so great and annoying at the same time~ I was so excited to see Sugilite again, even under the circumstances. And, you know, I love bird mom, but she is so selfish. I know that's like her big character flaw, seeking approval so desperately as to be reckless and selfish, but I almost can't believe she would jeopardise the planet like that just to fuse with Garnet. I mean, Rose, maybe, but Garnet... There's still a lot we don't know, I think. And, btw, crying breakfast friends looks awful- sorry Steven.

Last edited:
ruby and sapphire cant be a same sex couple so it doesn't matter if they are shown on tv bc theyre not both girls so stop saying that theyre gay and that cartoon network did something accomplishing !!

me: stop right there

ruby and sapphire cant be a same sex couple so it doesn't matter if they are shown on tv bc theyre not both girls so stop saying that theyre gay and that cartoon network did something accomplishing !!

me: stop right there

Literally I started reading this and got soooo pissed off. Then I saw the end. XD
I mean I don't push same sex marriage/couples on people who just don't believe it because of religion or whatever. But it still makes me angry to read that kind of stuff.

I am an ETERNAL FLAME, baby!

Last night's episode officially made Ruby my favorite gem. I love how she was pacing around at the bottom of the pool, then made the water boil. RUBY BEST GEM

I loved tonight's episode. Onion is my second favorite character next to Greg because they're both too adorable. Anyway it was cool to see Amethyst find an old friend and I love how ****ed up Onion is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
Glad that Amethyst has a friend, she needs one right now.

On the other hand, I like Onion. He's cute.

Back