• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
OMG, yes! What is wrong with Onion?! And I'm really happy that Vidalia came back.

tumblr_nrn9f5Mu5v1snn1huo1_540.png

Peridot's hand? Jasper and Lapis knocked over? What could this mean? I'm too excited/scared

Amethyst is slowly starting to become my favourite character (next to Steven (and Garnet), of course). I want the next Steven Bomb to be about Amethyst, too. Amethyst forever~

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like Sardonyx. But ugh those teeth. I don't like Rainbow Quartz either she looks like a Barbie. After the new episode I like Peridot even more. Amethyst too.

Peridot is getting even campier and I love when she shows up
"Get off of me, you Steven."
YESS

he had grabbed the vines and when she looked over the edge, she knew we would be fine and climb up so she didnt help him

or at least i think

LOL that's not an excuse. He’s HALF HUMAN and even if it was established he could poof and regenerate, a fall from that height might have cracked his gem anyways. I love pearl as a character, I like that she has flaws but I don't like her *** ups. She didn't even feel remorse after, as soon as he got up there the first thing that comes out of her mouth is Rose. We all know that pearl LOVES steven BUT it just shows that she hold her grief for Rose higher than him which is terrible.

Last edited:
When I first started watching I liked Garnet the least ONLY because she was so closed off and quiet. Episodes like "Future Vision" and "Monster Buddies" really changed that and now she's become my favorite for sure. I respect Pearl and how protective she is, but Garnet is the best mom. She lets Steven try things, learn and grow but always keeps a close eye (or three) on him, whereas Pearl is usually the first one to pull him away from anything.

Honestly among the characters on this list the only one I don't have immense amounts of respect for is Lars. We've had the "He's a jerk, but then he's less of a jerk" thing happen so many times it feels like he just gets reset. I wanna see him open up progressively instead of always just flipping back and forth.

And I can't really say much about Lion because well... he's an enigma.

When I first started watching I liked Garnet the least ONLY because she was so closed off and quiet. Episodes like "Future Vision" and "Monster Buddies" really changed that and now she's become my favorite for sure. I respect Pearl and how protective she is, but Garnet is the best mom. She lets Steven try things, learn and grow but always keeps a close eye (or three) on him, whereas Pearl is usually the first one to pull him away from anything.

Honestly among the characters on this list the only one I don't have immense amounts of respect for is Lars. We've had the "He's a jerk, but then he's less of a jerk" thing happen so many times it feels like he just gets reset. I wanna see him open up progressively instead of always just flipping back and forth.

And I can't really say much about Lion because well... he's an enigma.

The moment I really started appreciating Garnet is when Steven and Connie fused. She was so overjoyed and proud.

Back