• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
I watched Steven Universe for my first time on Tuesday, at a friend's house; so far, I really like Steven and Amethyst. :]

tumblr_nryc7eCTUY1smn4pqo1_1280.png

i dont think its steven bomb 4.0, i think its new episodes every week on thursdays(?)

The moment I really started appreciating Garnet is when Steven and Connie fused. She was so overjoyed and proud.

Yesh, and after the season finale we find out why.

I really love how this show, even if lightly, has some continuity. I'm SO glad it's not one of those "Steven is going to be incompetent forever because comedy" type shows. I love protagonists who grow and learn things along the way, and Steven has come a long way from thinking that he gets his powers from ice cream sandwiches. XD

Stevenbomb 3.0 spoilers
I know there's a handful of the fandom who is really miffed at Pearl right now, but I can't be upset. I'm so glad she's being made to answer for her actions, whereas in episodes like Rose's Scabbard and Sworn to the Sword she got off pretty easy.

That's all I ask of a character, that they acknowledge and work to make amends for their mistakes.

i dont think its steven bomb 4.0, i think its new episodes every week on thursdays(?)

August 6th is a Thursday, which is when Steven Universe regularly aired until the hiatus (Thursday 30th April 2015)
Since then we've had two Steven Bombs, both of which began on Mondays, as well as the first Steven Bomb in March

If we were going to have another Steven Bomb, I think it'd be more advertised and would start on Monday instead

- - - Post Merge - - -

This link confirms that Sardonyx will appear again but

They say that she'll appear differently, but this was in reference to how gems 'poof' ("they update their forms after they poof")

Does this mean that Pearl and/or Garnet are going to 'poof' again and have a different design?

Lion is truly majestic. Like the cotton candy of the jungle.
But TBH, I love every single character. They're all so relatable. :p

August 6th is a Thursday, which is when Steven Universe regularly aired until the hiatus (Thursday 30th April 2015)
Since then we've had two Steven Bombs, both of which began on Mondays, as well as the first Steven Bomb in March

If we were going to have another Steven Bomb, I think it'd be more advertised and would start on Monday instead

- - - Post Merge - - -

This link confirms that Sardonyx will appear again but

They say that she'll appear differently, but this was in reference to how gems 'poof' ("they update their forms after they poof")

Does this mean that Pearl and/or Garnet are going to 'poof' again and have a different design?

maybe its before they regenerated?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also is that legit?

maybe its before they regenerated?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also is that legit?

I would like to see a flashback to that. I'd also love an Alexandrite fusion dance, I'd love to see how it'd work (Garnet fusing with Pearl to form Sardonyx, then fusing with Amethyst? Garnet fusing with Amethyst to form Sugilite, then fusing with Pearl? Amethyst and Pearl forming Opal, then fusing with Garnet? Or maybe they do a three way dance? Or more countless, ridiculous possibilities involving Ruby and Sapphire)

And yes, it's legit, TV guide has listed the episodes, and as has tvchedule.

The only thing that isn't legit are the release dates, because it was announced yesterday that the episodes are starting again next month in September
There's only four Thursdays (The day Steven Universe has aired on for the past two years) in September, being the 3rd, 10th, 17th, and 24th (which I just realised, means I'll be getting an episode on my birthday in October, which is a great birthday gift), assuming there isn't going to be a Steven Bomb (assuming it'll start on Monday like the other Steven Bombs, that means the 7th, 14th, 21st or 28th) or a change of schedule.

I'm honestly not surprised, Ian Jones Quartey stated himself that they were running out of episodes to air (I can't find the source but I'm sure he said it, also said that they were up to episode 36 of which I'm assuming is Season 2, which would be episode 88 overall, and we're currently on 67) , which is probably the reason behind the hiatus

I didn't realize there would not be a new episode today! It looks like they're releasing new episodes every Sunday now?? Strange. I guess the promo for the return of episodes was off, as it said the return day was today.

I didn't realize there would not be a new episode today! It looks like they're releasing new episodes every Sunday now?? Strange. I guess the promo for the return of episodes was off, as it said the return day was today.

I heard that the new episodes begin in September (in which I'll already be in school, unfortunately :()

SU and Gravity Falls are my jam lately, wish there were newer episodes faster D: so deprived *weeps*

but in SU, I'd say Rose Quartz, Amethyst and Lapis Lazuli are my favorites, and probably combined, the equivalent of myself. one part loving/caring (and 'large', x.x but thats ok >:3), one part silly and crazy, and 1 part depressed/anxious/nervous all the time.

SU is a great show and I hope it continues FOREVER.

Sidenote though, I guess I'm sometimes like the sides of Garnet too, I have my angry moments like Ruby but I'm also calm and collected at times as well like Sapphire...plus Sapphire is beautiful >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

PS: WHY NO STEVONNIE OPTION. if that was one I'd stick it at number 2. one of the best characters evar in cartoon history...NEED MOAR STEVONNIE D:

Last edited:
Out of all honesty, when cartoon network showed previews of SU, I thought it was going to be another crappy, plotless show.
Ohhhh man, was I WRONG.
The characters, the villains, the story... It's actually great! On top of that, the show can be funny, but has moments of sadness and seriousness. I can't put it into words, but it's a great show and I need to catch up on what's going on. I'd like to learn more about Rose and what happened to her.

Out of all honesty, when cartoon network showed previews of SU, I thought it was going to be another crappy, plotless show.
Ohhhh man, was I WRONG.
The characters, the villains, the story... It's actually great! On top of that, the show can be funny, but has moments of sadness and seriousness. I can't put it into words, but it's a great show and I need to catch up on what's going on. I'd like to learn more about Rose and what happened to her.

CATCH UP. DO IT NOWWWWWWW! There's only like 65 episodes of 10 mins a piece out there right now, not that hard X3

if you like Steven Universe, I recommend you check out Gravity Falls as a pairing, since together they're like a fine cartoon meal <3 give that show like 3 or so episodes to capture you though ;)

What did you guys think of the Uncle Grandpa crossover episode?

Before watching it I heard that "it's not that bad, it was actually kind of good!!" and then I watched it and it was just so weird and cringe-worthy I wish they never made that episode

Back