• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ♡ STORAGE CLEAN-UP // 2 TBT // LINK INSIDE ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still have a hanging chair available? I figure you?d update the post if something had sold out, but I just wanted to ask first!

Do you still have a hanging chair available? I figure you’d update the post if something had sold out, but I just wanted to ask first!

yes I do update if I'm out of stock : ) all items are still in stock

Hi, could I get the ABD, Isabelle scooter, standing TV, mini fridge and new 3DS XL HHD please for 10 TBT I think it was?

Yay! I’d love to take one hanging chair for 2 TBT!! I’m still new to this forum so it might take me a little bit to figure out how to pay yoy in tbt, but i doubt i’ll have too many issues!

Sure ! Please open gates both of you : ) I'll deliver as soon as I see gates open.

May I purchase the ABD? ADB? All the sudden I don't remember where the letters went. Lol.

may ii have the wall mounted tv, sewing kit, basket of clothes, modern wash stations, and however many glass partions you have please

Last edited:
I would like to get 2 of the natural bench if you've still got them.

Last edited:
i would just like 1 please! i'll add ur friend code rn if u dont mind ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back