• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Sunleth Waterscape Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

If you are Town, you need to step up your game. You spend a lot of time trying to pull off stupid crap that pretty much always hinders Town. If you want to be seen as Town then you'll have to actually act Town. Claiming is a huge part of this game and obviously is something that we use to narrow down scum.

Oh, so now instead of yelling at all the claimers, you are putting them on pedestals and praising them for acting like Town? Bravo, Ash, bravo. You manage to switch your viewpoints when you want me lynched.

And can I ask how me saying I was a twin was such a bad thing. No one here knows what Tom is? so he could be mafia or a role that has less of a use than me and mafia would've tried killing him over me, like so what? I was only trying to find a way to keep myself alive a night or two longer. I guess I forgot you all get so paranoid about new gameplay styles. :/

Oh, so now instead of yelling at all the claimers, you are putting them on pedestals and praising them for acting like Town? Bravo, Ash, bravo. You manage to switch your viewpoints when you want me lynched.

And can I ask how me saying I was a twin was such a bad thing. No one here knows what Tom is? so he could be mafia or a role that has less of a use than me and mafia would've tried killing him over me, like so what? I was only trying to find a way to keep myself alive a night or two longer. I guess I forgot you all get so paranoid about new gameplay styles. :/

It's easy to get paranoid when all you do is hinder town.

"Is SP telling the truth this time? Is he actually what he claims to be be? Does he actually expect us to trust him?"

It's one thing if you're consistently killed night one and I was actually in the know about this plan, but expecting me to roll with it simply because you want to live an extra night?

##Vote: Superpenguin

No one here knows what Tom is? so he could be mafia or a role that has less of a use than me and mafia would've tried killing him over me, like so what? I was only trying to find a way to keep myself alive a night or two longer. I guess I forgot you all get so paranoid about new gameplay styles. :/

But that's completely random, the idea that mafia would have their sights on you or Tom. If anything getting him killed because you want to survive isn't helpful to town at all. But you know what? I kind of retract my vote against you because you usually play to survive when you're not mafia.

#Unvote

This isn't a new style of playing for you. You've been pulling crap like this for the past couple months, and it's getting really annoying. I already yelled at the claimers, I never praised them, so I'm not sure exactly what you're talking about.

It's one thing if you're consistently killed night one and I was actually in the know about this plan, but expecting me to roll with it simply because you want to live an extra night?

It's a no PM game. I can't ask you for permission.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I already yelled at the claimers, I never praised them, so I'm not sure exactly what you're talking about.

Claiming is a huge part of this game and obviously is something that we use to narrow down scum.

Already forgetting the things you said to try and accuse me, huh, Ash?

Well I have to vote as I wont have enough time otherwise. Undecided on sp or jello. SP's playstyle pisses me off because now we are fighting with him over it and his false claims AGAIN. Slapping my vote on him for now, even if he doesnt reach majority, maybe he will stop ****ing around if he is town.

##vote: superpenguin

##Vote: Superpenguin

You're voting for SP because he's playing to survive?

I thinkit's funny no one has figured out the differen between my town and scum strategies yet. They all say, oh it's that Nick's inactive as scum, when that's not true. The difference is so obvious:

Town: I play Day One to avoid being a target by mafia and then go serious for the rest of the game
Mafia: I play seriously through the full duration of the game so I have zero attention

It's a no PM game. I can't ask you for permission.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Already forgetting the things you said to try and accuse me, huh, Ash?

I'm not sure what you're referring to? You aren't making much sense right now.

He's playing for himself, regardless of if he's playing to survive. He isn't helping/hasn't helped at all this game.

Hmm
Superpenguin IS kindaish of a distraction and as much as I'd like to contribute another day I still need a little more time

I thinkit's funny no one has figured out the differen between my town and scum strategies yet. They all say, oh it's that Nick's inactive as scum, when that's not true. The difference is so obvious:

Town: I play Day One to avoid being a target by mafia and then go serious for the rest of the game
Mafia: I play seriously through the full duration of the game so I have zero attention

This isn't really true. I've played games with you where you didn't opposites and other things as both sides.

I'm voting for him because all he's done is be a distraction and a general pain in the butt these past few games. Normally I'm willing to overlook it, but trying to sacrifice anyone (if he did the same twin crap with you, I would vote for him this isn't some kind of revenge voting) merely to stay alive longer is scummy. There's other ways you can stay alive in mafia and it doesn't require throwing your fellow teammates under the bus.

Mafia is probably overjoyed by the fact that people are wanting to lynch Nick for his playstyle, silly as it is, and you're not being a good town.

*sprays everyone with a bottle*

I think Tom's reaction to SP's behavior raised so many flags for me it's as if he wants to get an extra townie killed. I'm probably going to get a lot of smack for voteswitching like five times in the past hour but...

#Vote: Tom

I'm voting for him because all he's done is be a distraction and a general pain in the butt these past few games. Normally I'm willing to overlook it, but trying to sacrifice anyone (if he did the same twin crap with you, I would vote for him this isn't some kind of revenge voting) merely to stay alive longer is scummy. There's other ways you can stay alive in mafia and it doesn't require throwing your fellow teammates under the bus.

I didn't know if you were my teammate or not hence why I did it derp. In the ideal world for this plan you would be mafia and your own team would shoot you dead when they try to kill me. It was stupid to do oh well. Nothing to lynch someone over.

I'm voting for.........ummm ##VOTE Superpenguin
(banwagoning sucks but I kinda agree he's a distraction)

Vote Count. It takes 7 votes to lynch.

Mewmewmewm - 1 - Superpenguin, FireNinja1, Superpenguin, Ashtot
Prin - 0 - Superpenguin, Ashtot, Ashtot, Superpenguin
NikkiNikki - 0 - Ashtot, tsundere
JellofishXD - 4- Superpenguin, Prin, Ashtot, NikkiNikki, tsundere, Dad
Superpenguin - 4 - Ashtot, Dad, Tom, Minties, JellofishXD
Tom - 1 - Dad

There is an hour and thirty-six minutes left.

Last edited:
Okay, well I am Flanborg (Roleblocker). So gg guys.

- - - Post Merge - - -

o damn I thought I had more votes. Wish I could take that back cri :'(

You do SP, but Tina just has it wrong.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There she goes.

Mafia is probably overjoyed by the fact that people are wanting to lynch Nick for his playstyle, silly as it is, and you're not being a good town.

*sprays everyone with a bottle*

I think Tom's reaction to SP's behavior raised so many flags for me it's as if he wants to get an extra townie killed. I'm probably going to get a lot of smack for voteswitching like five times in the past hour but...

#Vote: Tom
And you're implying Nick is good town? Good town wouldn't do that to one another, especially not on day one! Vote for me if you like, but you'll be hitting town.

I didn't know if you were my teammate or not hence why I did it derp. In the ideal world for this plan you would be mafia and your own team would shoot you dead when they try to kill me. It was stupid to do oh well. Nothing to lynch someone over.
Let's say for example I was mafia. Why would my own team shoot me dead to kill you? They lose KP doing so and we would both know for a fact you wouldn't die. I don't get this wishful thinking you have. And I do think it's something to lynch someone over, trying to sacrifice town to survive an extra night is scummy. There's better ways to try and get protection Nick.

Back