• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Sunleth Waterscape Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

yep this concludes it you are really scum. As I have said in my case post I was still vocal before Tsun died. yeah I know a bogus theory, but i wasn't saying that i was 100% about it. I contribute because I am town and im trying to voice out what i am thinking since the townies that are left aren't saying much.

##VOTE: Tom

psh my adrenaline is kicking in because town is so close to voting out scum :)
Nikki, are you REVENGE voting Tom?

- - - Post Merge - - -

We can't have that. We are at MYLO here. Unless you are absoulutely sure about that person, you shouldn't vote for them.
Ryan, I'm looking at you. Honestly, I think you are scum.

Though seriously why would I kill the person who is most sus about me? wouldn't that make me everyone feel more sus about me?

Nikki, are you REVENGE voting Tom?

- - - Post Merge - - -

We can't have that. We are at MYLO here. Unless you are absoulutely sure about that person, you shouldn't vote for them.
Ryan, I'm looking at you. Honestly, I think you are scum.

Well prin what are you thinking then?

yep this concludes it you are really scum. As I have said in my case post I was still vocal before Tsun died. yeah I know a bogus theory, but i wasn't saying that i was 100% about it. I contribute because I am town and im trying to voice out what i am thinking since the townies that are left aren't saying much.

##VOTE: Tom

psh my adrenaline is kicking in because town is so close to voting out scum :)

Oh yes, the string of one-liners and reguartated opinions from now dead players yes vocal. :)

But Prin is right, we do need to think carefully with this lynch. We do need to lynch at least one mafia player to secure another day. So to Minties and Prin, I do beg you think carefully before you lynch.

Nikki one thing though, what is your opinion on Ryan?

Like Minties said a page or two back, you were pretty silent up until Tsun died. That bogus theory about Tsun being Godfather was pretty suspicious too, but I left it well enough alone on the sole fact you contribute like you are now. :) And yeah, "Why would I kill the person most suspicious of me" is a great defense but how often does it end up with Mafia killing the person most suspicious of them to make it look like they were framed and to get them off their back.

no prin I am questioning to the bold part^^

Though seriously why would I kill the person who is most sus about me? wouldn't that make me everyone feel more sus about me?

I've done in previous games and then merely passed it off as "Oh it's a frame attempt on me and X because we were squabbling", get a few people (mafia/town) to back me by smoozing them and viola you're in the clear for now. Seriously, I can't think of a single time we've actually lynched someone (and got scum) because they killed someone they squabbled with.

GOOOO PRIN POWERS!

This whole debate... I really don't get it.
Ryan has been acting a lot like Jello did when he was scum. Just popping in to vote, making arguments when they don't even know what they are talking about, and not coming up when they even are suspicious. Bandwagoning and making pointless votes. We only have one shot at this, and I think we should use it on Ryan. Unless Nikki or Tom do something that screams "SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM CHIHUAHUA SCUM" by my standards, at least.

Due to the general lack of discussion until just now, I don't have much to go off of.

Nikki, bodyguards don't protect themselves. Revenge voting is NOT going to get us anywhere and will probably make us lose the game.

Tom, idk.

Oh yes, the string of one-liners and reguartated opinions from now dead players yes vocal. :)

But Prin is right, we do need to think carefully with this lynch. We do need to lynch at least one mafia player to secure another day. So to Minties and Prin, I do beg you think carefully before you lynch.

Nikki one thing though, what is your opinion on Ryan?

Okay, I know town shouldn't mislynch, but you voting for me is mislynching

Ryan? He needs to contribute more as town, like why would he join a mafia game and hardly says anything only to vote.

Okay, I know town shouldn't mislynch, but you voting for me is mislynching

Ryan? He needs to contribute more as town, like why would he join a mafia game and hardly says anything only to vote.
Saying that we are mislynching does approx -1% for your case.

And voting me is mislynching. Prin is being the sensible one here, let's back up and review the thread.

##Unvote: NikkiNikki

I've done in previous games and then merely passed it off as "Oh it's a frame attempt on me and X because we were squabbling", get a few people (mafia/town) to back me by smoozing them and viola you're in the clear for now. Seriously, I can't think of a single time we've actually lynched someone (and got scum) because they killed someone they squabbled with.[/QUOTE]

wow such mafia veteran wow such pro

oh really? name a few

- - - Post Merge - - -

And voting me is mislynching. Prin is being the sensible one here, let's back up and review the thread.

##Unvote: NikkiNikki

okay lets review the thread then

I'm having a really hard time getting reads on either one of you. Also reviewing the thread.

I'm also interested in both of your opinions.

Personally Day 1 I think we would have hit scum if we lynched Ryan or Jellofish. All he's done is bandwagon, "placeholder" and then latch onto things. Like when Tsun reveal the townie role name, they automatically latched onto that. Day 2 they merely recapped the day post, voted for Jellofish and pretty much just left. Day 3 placeholder and then bandwagon FireNinja. Day 4 well... yeah I'm pretty sure you saw their two posts. "I forgot" and voting for me because I won an award.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've done in previous games and then merely passed it off as "Oh it's a frame attempt on me and X because we were squabbling", get a few people (mafia/town) to back me by smoozing them and viola you're in the clear for now. Seriously, I can't think of a single time we've actually lynched someone (and got scum) because they killed someone they squabbled with.

wow such mafia veteran wow such pro

oh really? name a few
Name a few what? Games? I would have if I remembered. :)

Personally Day 1 I think we would have hit scum if we lynched Ryan or Jellofish. All he's done is bandwagon, "placeholder" and then latch onto things. Like when Tsun reveal the townie role name, they automatically latched onto that. Day 2 they merely recapped the day post, voted for Jellofish and pretty much just left. Day 3 placeholder and then bandwagon FireNinja. Day 4 well... yeah I'm pretty sure you saw their two posts. "I forgot" and voting for me because I won an award.

Still it doesn't make senses to me for scum to vote for their member on day 1, even if past scum players have done it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nikki, bodyguards don't protect themselves. Revenge voting is NOT going to get us anywhere and will probably make us lose the game.

wait bodyguard cant protect themselves?

Still it doesn't make senses to me for scum to vote for their member on day 1, even if past scum players have done it

Well since I know Tina, she's balanced this so at least one experienced player is on mafia. Perhaps they instructed the two to do that? That way if one dies, the other looks innocent. Actually kind of devious. I mean we all know those two are pretty weak, chances of one of them getting voted day one is pretty high.

Notice I'm saying these things as they come to me. I'll do this, one post merge at a time.

NikkiNikki
You were pushing EXTREMELY hard for tsundere, even though she was confirmed town. Notice that after one of your biggest squabbles she happened to die that night? Let me bring some light on the subject. So you can see the full post, quote and everything.
Read inside of the quote.

Well Tsudere was trying so hard to make ME look scummy
OK. Confirmed town made you look scummy. Auto lynch them A++. Even if they are confirmed. If they were alive, you would probably vote them today.
Tsundere would have rather lynch me than jellofish
Is there anyway anybody knew that Jello was scum then? Is there anyway that we know that you are not scum now?
They had a "gut feeling" and I had a theory which I did not say that I was 100% sure that tsudere was godfather, it was a thought. Unlike tsudere that had ignore my response to their question that I have said so many times to as why i was quiet on day 1. When they said let lynch the townie until we hit scum seemed scummy to me at the time. I stopped talking to Tsuderen since I didn't know night was extended, but now Tsudere is dead. And obviously mafia killed tsudere to put the blame on me.
Sure. Sure they did. If they did, it was an extremely good ruse because it's working. Why did you stop talking? The way it looks coming from a indifferent point a view is that you got rid of Tsundere because they were going to push a lynch for you anyway. Of course, I can't read minds at all, much less through a computer, so I can't say much else. But this post is really all I need atm. If I can find anything else, I'll post it. Tom is next.

Back