• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Sunleth Waterscape Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

no, i am trying to find that thread that i saw like a while ago that shows the roles and their abilities

I do have to go soon and I have no idea if I'll be back before day ends. I'll check on the thread periodically, but I do believe wholeheartedly Ryan is mafia.

##Vote: Ryan88

okay so what I have read is that the bodyguard take in the bullet of those they protect, i still dont see nothing about a role block :/

Prin who have you been protecting?

I've been going in between Tom, myself, and SP. I was roleblocked on the night I was supposed to protect town, and last night I was supposed to save SP but I got roleblocked.

so you were role blocked twice and tom havent been role blacoked>.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

roleblocked*

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay hes a body guard does he protect he will take the bullet for them and cant block role blocks. sigh* i guess im not really understanding the bodyguard role:c

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really dont know who to vote for......

- - - Post Merge - - -

sigh* watever i give up

##Vote: Ryan88

Vote Count. It takes 3 votes to lynch.

Tom - ryan88, NikkiNikki
NikkiNikki - Tom
ryan88 - Prin, Tom, NikkiNikki

Voting is now closed.

Back