• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Sunleth Waterscape Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

Well since I know Tina, she's balanced this so at least one experienced player is on mafia. Perhaps they instructed the two to do that? That way if one dies, the other looks innocent. Actually kind of devious. I mean we all know those two are pretty weak, chances of one of them getting voted day one is pretty high.

nah i doubt tina instructed the mafia players, the last two are more experienced than anyone else

nah i doubt tina instructed the mafia players, the last two are more experienced than anyone else

No Tina didn't instruct, I meant whoever the experienced player are on mafia team could have told Ryan/Jello to vote for the other so one looks innocent.

tom ugh I'm having a really hard time finding something to use

- - - Post Merge - - -

im starting to think there might not be any

Notice I'm saying these things as they come to me. I'll do this, one post merge at a time.

NikkiNikki
You were pushing EXTREMELY hard for tsundere, even though she was confirmed town. Notice that after one of your biggest squabbles she happened to die that night? Let me bring some light on the subject. So you can see the full post, quote and everything.
Read inside of the quote.

Sure. Sure they did. If they did, it was an extremely good ruse because it's working. Why did you stop talking? The way it looks coming from a indifferent point a view is that you got rid of Tsundere because they were going to push a lynch for you anyway. Of course, I can't read minds at all, much less through a computer, so I can't say much else. But this post is really all I need atm. If I can find anything else, I'll post it. Tom is next.

Prin was I really pushing that hard on tsudere to be the gf? Really, when you and I were scum in mean girls mafia would I be this vocal and make everyone feel extremely sus about me? I stop talking to them due to night being extended (which i didn't know) and if i kept talking to them mafia would kill them and put the blame on me which is what happen on that day.

Against me? I'm sure there's something, Dad said he thought I reacted scummily.
be patient tommy i havent given up yet

- - - Post Merge - - -

Prin was I really pushing that hard on tsudere to be the gf? Really, when you and I were scum in mean girls mafia would I be this vocal and make everyone feel extremely sus about me? I stop talking to them due to night being extended (which i didn't know) and if i kept talking to them mafia would kill them and put the blame on me which is what happen on that day.
I didn't say necessarily the Godfather. You thought she was scummy and brought up evidence that didn't make sense.
You killed them anyway because they were pushing you.

No Tina didn't instruct, I meant whoever the experienced player are on mafia team could have told Ryan/Jello to vote for the other so one looks innocent.

so you are implying that ryan is scum and if he flip town, oh too late we all loose since mafia will win ._.

so you are implying that ryan is scum and if he flip town, oh too late we all loose since mafia will win ._.

I do think Ryan's scum or at the very least acting like it, yes. He's not contributing, he "forgot" about the game, and they only vote. Mafia has their own chat, they could very well be more active in there than they are in the thread.

Tom-im skipping minties btw cause i feel like she's town
Pretty much the thing that comes off the top of my head is the salt at Nick but I've said that so many times I'm going to pretend it's almost irrevalent.
Tbh, all of you(including me) get defensive when brought up. Nikki wants to vote everyone who opposes her strongly, Tom, responds almost asap if it's serious case(unlike tsundere....kinda), and I just get defensive. Plain defensive.
wait i g2g brb to finish

I do think Ryan's scum or at the very least acting like it, yes. He's not contributing, he "forgot" about the game, and they only vote. Mafia has their own chat, they could very well be more active in there than they are in the thread.

nothing make sense to me anymore

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope and if you think about it, it makes sense. :) Picture a bodyguard. Now picture him trying to protect himself. Can't really protect himself as who's watching his back? His blind spots?

then how are you still alive?

Resuming.
Dad, also town, was suspicious of you. However, he was kind of iffy, and was more concentrated on ryan. After the big TIWN TWIN yay incident, you didn't respond well to that. But if I was dragged on to that, I probably would too.

oh screw it nikki it's up to you i cant do this

- - - Post Merge - - -

my brain exploded because im tired now

nothing make sense to me anymore

- - - Post Merge - - -

then how are you still alive?

I don't know. :/ I don't know why I haven't been blocked or killed. Maybe I'm that predictable when it came to my actions? ._.

We've got four hours to vote. I don't think Minties is going to be on before that, so it just leaves us three and Ryan if they ever return. MYLO sucks but we really need to agree on someone we think is the most suspicious.

I'm going for ryan. You both need to say something that I can rly pick apart. Until then, ryan.
##VOTEL ryan88

- - - Post Merge - - -

##VOTE: ryan88

Clever story, but I'm not the roleblocker. N1 I protected tsundere, N2 Nick, N3 Prin. Can't protect the same person two nights in a row. Of course Nick shouldn't have died, but I can't exactly coordinate with Prin here so one person is on Nick one night, the other the next. .

okay tom you said on night 2 you protected nick, but he was role block. then you protected Prin on night 3 who was also role block?!?!?!

I'm going for ryan. You both need to say something that I can rly pick apart. Until then, ryan.
##VOTEL ryan88

- - - Post Merge - - -

##VOTE: ryan88

What is there to say that hasn't already been said though?

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay tom you said on night 2 you protected nick, but he was role block. then you protected Prin on night 3 who was also role block?!?!?!

I protect them from death, not blocks.

I don't know. :/ I don't know why I haven't been blocked or killed. Maybe I'm that predictable when it came to my actions? ._.

We've got four hours to vote. I don't think Minties is going to be on before that, so it just leaves us three and Ryan if they ever return. MYLO sucks but we really need to agree on someone we think is the most suspicious.

if you really protected nick and prin they wouldn't be role blocked

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is there to say that hasn't already been said though?

- - - Post Merge - - -

but isnt a protection equal to death and blocks?

if you really protected nick and prin they wouldn't be role blocked

RE:

- - - Post Merge - - -

but isnt a protection equal to death and blocks?

No. They can still be blocked, framed, w/e that doesn't actually kill them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if I was scum, would I really make it that obvious? Seems like a glaring oversight to make, protecting the people I would "supposedly" block. Wouldn't I get wishy washy and say I just protected Minties and you?

Back