• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Swimming

Lyla

Cute Member ;3
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
I haven't seen this mentioned in a thread but sorry if I am repeating stuff that has been questioned before.

So we know that you can swim. I was wondering how far out we can swim, how would they enforce a limit? Surely you can't swim miles out from town. Will they put up some kind of fencing restricting you or would the character just stop swimming any further out? How far do you think we will be able to go?

What do you guys think?

My guess is either it's buoys out in the ocean, or the invisible barrier like there is by the river and ocean.

The whole eating before swimming thing is a myth anyway.

This cat disagrees with that theory >
large_05122008114639_01.jpg

Maybe rocks, like how they do in the Pokemon games.

But I still think swimming is how you get to the island, if it's still included.

But I still think swimming is how you get to the island, if it's still included.

The island must be close, or else we're false swimmers, if it's far, and we are slow swimmers, the island better allow us to save.

yeah i like the rocks too, i just dont want it to be an invisible barrier.

No there's gonna be a gang of sharks that will be like "no man you can't cross" so your character will say "oh darn" then be forced to swim back 10 feet.

Untrue… eating then doing a lot of physical activity increases the risk of cramps, which are pretty bad news in the ocean.

It's still a myth. and Sharks don't gain, maybe in video games they do, but why would sharks yell at us, when we catch them? They should be afraid of us!

If anyone has seen the Animal Crossing movie, they go fossil hunting in the cave.. and on the map of the Animal Crossing 3DS town, you can see a cave. So maybe you can swim there or go there by boat? :)

Back