• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tales From Our Travels

(edited because it did not meet all of the entry requirements)
IMG_20210822_211313.jpg
IMG_20210822_211251.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my postcard. I wrote mine to fellow TBT member @Holla.
If I'm remembering correctly you like a lot of things from Nintendo. I hope you like it!

camp_tbt_postcard_2021_front_by_valzed_depnce7-pre.jpg

(My silver & gold colored pencils aren't that great.)
camp_tbt_postcard_2021_back_by_valzed_depnce2-pre.jpg

here's what it says:

Hi, Holla!
I hope you're having fun at Camp TBT. I saw these creatures in the Ocean when we were there.
I thought you might have an inkling of what they might be. Talk to you soon!
Valzed

Sooooo many pages of amazing postcards! :love:

Sharing a reminder that the deadline to get your postcards in the 'snail' mail is Sunday, August 29, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. EDT. You also have until then to vote for your favorite entry posts by leaving them a react (love, like, or one of the Camp TBT reacts), so I'd encourage you to get your entries in well before then to give everyone a chance to view and react to your card! :)

All entries up to this point have also been accepted unless you have a message from me. New entries or host-requested modifications will not be accepted after the deadline.

Back