• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tamagotchis!

KCourtnee

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Anyone else remember these?
I was randomly watching tamagotchis videos on the tube of you and it spiked an interest in them again.
I'll probably start up a couple and play with them (I have like 18 or 19).
I wanna get the one thats in color. (I've been out of the loop on these since 2008)

Anyone else here still play with these cutie pies?

>~< I never had one! By the things people tell me, it's like the vibe ACNL gives: addicting, stressful and fun.

I had a few as a kid. My mom ended up confiscating them because I didn't get any sleep because of them, so they kept dying... It made me so sad. Then I had one that went in pause mode when it was closed (it had a lid), that one lasted longer hahaha.
Don't know where it went, I guess it broke at some point.

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's like the vibe ACNL gives: addicting, stressful and fun.

That awkward moment when ACNL is supposed to be casual, relaxing and routinary.

Yes they are very addicting…. and stressful if you don't get the character you want lol.
My favorite was always Mametchi and Mimitchi <3

I had a few where the character was at random and I used to reset them until I got the one I wanted, even when litterally there were only 2 pixels to differenciate each pet. It was dramatic when I got a pet I didn't like and the reset button was too small to push with a pencil tip and I didn't have a paper clip at hand to press it.

I had but my mom threw them because I stoped doing my homework 'cause of them~

They were so addicting...

It's funny you brought this up because I downloaded the app on my ipod a few weeks ago lol I loved tamagotchis!

I had so many of them, I loved them! I wish I would have kept up with mine, but unfortunately, I have moved around so much that I have no idea where they are. :( whoa there is an app for them? I will have to check that out.

I only bought one, but didn't play on it often. I think Japan recently released a newer version of Tamagotchis where the outer case is pastel colored with decorated with little plastic jewels. I would love to buy one just to have as a decoration, but i hear they're on the pricier side (I think somewhere around $60-$70).

Last edited:
I had one a long time ago, when I was like 6. It was a yellow one and it came with a beanie baby brown dog, which I named Brownie, and I still have him. The tamagotchi since then died of course, but I loved it. :)

Tamagotchis were my life as a kid!! I tried to collect one of every version, they were so much fun!

I had one when I was younger!
Unfortunately I was swinging it by the chain with my finger and it flew under a crate at the store.

All mine got cancer or somethin and died

they all died far too fast, the sysems were bad.

I never had one, but a classmate had one and it was rather annoying because she'd play with it during classes and what not. :rolleyes:

i loved tamagotchi's omf g
i have about 15 of them ? holy ****
how nostalgic

tamagotchis were my life

i loved those things more than anything
i took utmost care of them
i was tamagotchi master
until someone stole it from my locker when i was 13
i was never the same after that /dramatic

seriously tho I WANT ANOTHER ONE screams,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or maybe ill see what the app is like and never get off my phone. LOL thank you kaiaa <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

i just installed tamagotchi l.i.f.e and all of my dreams have come true
thank you so much kaiaa

Back