• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tamagotchis!

Tamagotchi is so cute! I remember taking them to school so that they wouldn't die while I was there, and I'd wake up in the night to feed them. I downloaded the app 'Hatchi' on my ipod which is very similar to tamagotchi, except they don't die so easily while you're asleep.

The ones in colour are pretty expensive for what they are. I don't think I'd want to buy one of the new ones.

I'm so mad. I went to go download the tamagotchi app and 'play store' is literally NO WHERE to be found.
Anyone know where it would be besides the icon for it? (i have a galaxy s4)

I'm so mad. I went to go download the tamagotchi app and 'play store' is literally NO WHERE to be found.

i got it from the play store o: i just searched tamagotchi and it came up. i have a galaxy s3.
tamagotchis are needy af. a lot needier than i remember...

I've gone through about five or six of those things. I remember not knowing how to pause them and I had to get my mother to feed them every day while I was at school.

It's not available in some countries.

I've been a fan since I was around 7-8 years old. I've been collecting them ever since. Here's my current collection.

WP_20140114_004.jpg

WP_20140114_006.jpg

WP_20140114_013.jpg

I'm downloading the app right now.

I used to love these. Every morning when I wake up I would play with it. And when I went to sleep I would check on it.

I think I payed more attention to it than my actual pets ;)

Okay, so after this, I finally got a Tomogatchi and damn, these things are ruining my life.

I used to play with them all the time when I was a little kid!! :) I'm thinking of getting a newer one for me and my friend! :)

I begged and begged for one right when they came out and played with it constantly. That is, until my older brother threw it out the car window on the interstate one day. :mad:
I got another one a few years later, but quickly lost interest.

wow a what a bump to an old thread
ah, I remember when tamagotchi's were the craze.
I think mine died and then I threw it away lol.
I saw a commercial for them the other day actually which is pretty interesting considering I had one when I was like 7 or 8, which was 10 years ago!

I had these back in my obsessed-with-Digimon days and I used to pretend they were Digivices. Good times...

I still got a bunch of them! Got a few modern ones, some from the early 2000s, and others from the 90s

I love it! I want one since I was a kid but till now I haven't have one. I remembered when the Tamagotchi is a 'thing' and everyone craze over it. I did ask my parents to get one but it's quite expensive for them at that time. So I just settled with staring at it at the toys shop. Maybe I should go to store buy one right now since I can afford it finally.

I have about 30, I used to be so obsessed last year and such, I've moved on though to 3DS gaming and stuff, but I still watch the anime c':

Last edited:
Back