• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tamagotchis!

I used to have one of these but I was useless and it kept dying :p

I'm so jelly, you guys have no idea. I know I say "never again" but then you tempt me and I have zero willpower... fortunately I am able to resist because my ass is completely broke right now, but if I had monies, I'd be hunting down tamagotchis right now, and that is just sad. I already have enough cute virtual animals to play with D:

That's such an impressive collection by the way. The only tamagotchi I had was like... the very first model they came out with, so I'm not sure what advancements were made in the following years but hopefully they look a little better than my dumb dog did. Though I also distinctly recall there being a lot of ugly-as-hell animals you could get... is it random or do they say it on the package or something? I didn't buy mine for myself (I think I was like, seven years old at the time) so I have no clue.

Tamagotchis were/are the cutest and coolest things! Whenever I see one or someone talks about them I just want to play with my mine again. Bring back Tamagotchis2k15!

I just ordered a pink Tamagotchi P's! I hope it comes in the mail soon!!

Closest I have is Tomodatchi Life right now, little needy human pets in an apartment on an Island. Lol!

Last edited:
Oh gosh, I had like 4 of them lol. I remember all my friends at elementary school had them. I actually got mine taken by a teacher once because I would play with it in class haha

I've been collecting Tamagotchi's and other electronic pets since 1997! I have hundreds, and some of them are really rare. I love the Japanese 90s Tamas the best, the packaging on the gen 1s and 2s is fabulous. My favourite ones are the Tamagotchi umino/ocean, and my first ever pet, Dinkie Dino. I haven't bought any new ones for a while, because it's too addicting >< :rolleyes: Here's a link to most of my collection if anyone wants to see >here<

I was so addicted to them back then. They ruined my life: I'm hungry, I want to play, I need to go to the toilet, I want to listen to music. I did simply not have time for anything else.

i wish i still had my mine but i downloaded the app but it not the sane as the original :)

Back