• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT 3.0 - Is Now Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
with how long the site was down, i really was expecting to come back and see 3.0 lmao

There’s still that notice of it coming on the 18th on the trading boards lol

It's unfortunate we have been having issues pushing this update through, especially when part of it was on release day. We are going to add the additional NH boards to our current version now and we will have to continue the switchover another time. Sorry for so many delays with this, everyone!

Are Bells and Shops going to be frozen still, or will you unfreeze them for now?

It will be best to keep them frozen for the time being, but we will be sure to have plenty of free bells to give away when they are back online.

It's unfortunate we have been having issues pushing this update through, especially when part of it was on release day. We are going to add the additional NH boards to our current version now and we will have to continue the switchover another time. Sorry for so many delays with this, everyone!

Unforeseen issues happen and it's not your fault! Don't worry, don't stress. The change will come and we'll all be happy for it, but for now, the site is doing its job and that's what matters! We'll adore TBT 3.0 when it comes, but it doesn't need to happen immediately.
As others have said, it's better to have a fully working site that's delayed, than a disfunctional site that's been pushed out before it's ready.

I was hoping that the personal info on the user page would be updated to include NH but i guess it'll come eventually. :)

It sucks that this site is taking so much effort to update, but it'll probably be super cool when it's finally done!!

i’m lowkey not posting because i miss earning bells lmao,, can’t wait for 3.0 when everything finally works out!

Why is the site still running like dial up if your postponing the update?

Last edited:
Asking why the site is running really poorly isn’t being impatient? I couldn’t care less if we update or continue using 2.0. But if the owner themself said they are pushing it back to a later time, I’m wondering why the site is still running like it’s being updated. It’s fine to ask site related questions on a thread about the site lmao

Last edited:
If we can't resolve the slow loading times today, I'll be upgrading our server resources overnight. In case some people are online then (night owls and earlier time zone people), this will cause everything to be completely down for less than an hour or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back