• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT 3.0 - Is Now Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm heading to the store as soon as it opens and hoping they have a copy XD *sits waiting for the forums to update* I shall stare at this until it updates o-o

Unfortunately, we are still going to need a little bit of time, so we'll leave it here for the NA midnight release players and switch over tomorrow in the day instead. The server has been going slow for the last 20 minutes, so we'll be going down for a minute now to hopefully resolve that problem.

I know we're all super hype for 3.0 (and still are), but we're just as understanding about the push backs and delays. We know you guys work super hard and care about this place, and that knowledge warms our hearts while we wait in excitement <3 (not to be too uberly cheesy)

Unfortunately, we are still going to need a little bit of time, so we'll leave it here for the NA midnight release players and switch over tomorrow in the day instead. The server has been going slow for the last 20 minutes, so we'll be going down for a minute now to hopefully resolve that problem.

No worries Jeremy, take your time!! Thanks for the constant update!
(I'm not getting the switch anyway so 3.0 is what I'm patiently waiting for lol)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 1.02.15 AM.jpg

guys, I think tbt might be bugged now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back