• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT 3.0 - Is Now Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the changes, thank you staff for the updates! :D 2x5 lineups being the standard again is going to be interesting, I already know how I will adjust my lineup accordingly. :)

It looks beautiful, good job you guys!

Goodbye Green username, I enjoyed you while you lasted! <3

Last edited:
The new forum looks so good! I can't wait until Friday!

Separately, we are planning a dedicated 'blog' type board for Animal Crossing: New Horizons island journals.

This makes me happy.

welps, goodbye one of my house character collectible lols

Last edited:
im kinda sad about no 6x2 line ups anymore, ill have to think about a new line up now. would be easier if we could sort our collectibes ;p
but other than that everything looks great, im really excited about the acnh journal board!!

The real important question is whether interest will be back &#55357;&#56384;&#55357;&#56384;&#55357;&#56384;&#55357;&#56384; /s

How exciting!!

The new site looks so aesthetically pleasing ♡ I'm also excited for blogs to come back for NH!

Is interest ever gonna make a come back or is that gone forever? :(

I am super excited about all of these changes! A better trading system sounds amazing! I’m excited to try out the 5x2 layout.

I'm looking forward to TBT 3.0, for the most part.

The preview of the site looks good, and I do agree that the 5x2 collectible line-ups do look better for the new layout. I can understand, and somewhat share, the disappointment felt by others at 6x2's retirement because it makes stuff like a rainbow lineup no longer possible, in addition to throwing some people's current lineups into chaos. That said, again, I do like how 5x2 looks and it saves me extra work trying to track stuff down, so it's cool by me.

Bummed about the removal of the avatar width extension, but it's understandable, and the compensation is appreciated. I'm relived that the avatar animation is sticking around, though!

Would be super convenient if my account was “accidentally” deleted during the transfer lol

WOW this is super exciting! Can't wait for all these new changes and new horizons :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back