• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT 3.0 - Is Now Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the closest collectible release new leaf seemingly had for itself was the bell bag badge a day before new leaf dropped in america

the icon collectible was a 5th anniversary celebration thing

though that said, I wouldn't be surprised to see a new horizons icon thing on or shortly after new horizons drops

Ah I?ve seen new leaf collectible a few times so I just assumed it was for release ha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, mods you better customise the fireworks for new horizons release!

Will we be able to collapse sections like we can here?
I collapse the ones I don't look through so when I'm on my phone it's not a wall of selections.

sage revolt who's with me

not a sage but yeah you should be able to keep it, the username color post is sadly ignored and you maybe should have been added to user groups with "former staff please don't bother" or stuff.

I'm not a sage either but I agree with the current people in that having non staffers with coloured names was confusing. I think it would be cool if they each got a personalized collectible though! like thunder's green flame

so smooth & clean, with badge notifications and softer palette
good time to start fresh before i go live on an island forever

Rip my favorite lineup, but everything else looks great!

Can we get a button that plays NH OST as we browse the forums and changes depending on the time of day?

Can we get a button that plays NH OST as we browse the forums and changes depending on the time of day?

Would be a neat feature, but it unfortunately opens up TBT to a lot of copyright issues. As others mentioned, web extensions exist.

they don't

just tbt sidesteps dealing with it itself

- - - Post Merge - - -

though also remember those advent calendar pages on tbt exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back