• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT 3.0 - Is Now Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice the signature width is a lot wider thanks to the how the forum is set up. I look forward to seeing what people do with all that extra space.

I'm enjoying the new look of the site, but it seems the search thread feature isn't working 100% of the time. Sometimes it gives the expected results, but sometimes it claims there are no results for a search for a word that I know for a fact is in the thread. This is important for my town tune thread so that people can check if the song they want has already been made.
Is the search function being tweaked or otherwise worked on, and this will work better later?

This is really nice! I'm digging how it looks on mobile. It fits the phone screen without me having to zoom in to read the tiny text.

It will take some time getting used to, but so far I'm liking it. A little slow on my end at the moment though, hopefully this should change soon.

Can I just say belltreeforums on mobile is SLEEK I am no longer suffering trying to read tiny font or click tiny links and half the time clicking the wrong thing lol
My only beef with it is having to scroll all the way down the page to get to change the page number on the thread, and also the fact that you can't go to the newest post when you're clicking on the thread itself (unless I'm missing something).

The new site design looks pretty great! Here's some nitpicky design criticisms: The softening on the text in the header makes it look kind of grungy, and the contrast between the more realistic-looking tree and the softness of the spiky grass is also kind of unpleasant. There's also something about the clouds that seems... bad, somehow, but I can't quite articulate why. The green loading symbol with the three pulsing bars doesn't look good against the blue sky background.

Everything else looks pretty good design-wise, though!(y)

edit: Ah, one more thing: the update seems to have replaced the crunchy-looking sunglasses-gyroid in my signature, which I found to be hilarious, with a regular emoji. This is a very serious and high-priority issue, I expect it to be remedied immediately.

Last edited:
everything looks FANTASTIC on mobile!! thank y’all for all the hard work cause it looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back