• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT 3.0 - Is Now Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only just now got to check out the desktop site (Loving the mobile) and I am SO happy with the changes. Honestly did not like the previous UI as it felt too out dated for me; very old-school forum type of feel and wasn't as clean. This one is much more modern and doesn't give me those weird early 2000's feelings anymore lol. I am also SO EXCITED to have more emojis!! the lack of emojis in the last version absolutely killed me 😭
The new desktop mode definitely has some features I need to get used to (my eyes always go to the sky to find my inbox 😝 ) but I am sure I will get used to them in like.... a day 😂

I would also 100% suggest creating a "night" mode as others have stated because it all seems so much brighter than the previous layout, but nothing lowering your brightness can't fix at the moment.

Also, can I just mention how much I love the fact that we can see which threads we’ve already replied to now? That makes things soooo much easier tbh.

Can we get a separate section on New Horizons for Villager trading? It's hard to go through Nooks Cranny with so many 'looking for dreamie' posts!
Also is there a way to show more threads on a page? I feel like there's aren't many on each page!

I made this new thread in Bell Tree HQ specifically for reporting issues, so you can report things over there even if you already said it here because it may have been missed. https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...-tracking-and-faq-thread.486391/#post-8567096

As a heads up, the header picture is stuck to the left side of the screen while the main forum part is centered, so they don't line up.

The page also seems to get stuck if I enter is while the browser window is maximized, breaking scrolling. At least, for me it does.

When scrolling up and down, the little triangle next to "Forums" on the top menu keeps appearing and disappearing, making the menu on top appear to flicker or jitter. This can cause headaches for people.

If you're able to show this in screenshots and post it in the thread above, we could look into it. This doesn't sound normal.

me and my non-green name hate it and would like to speak to a manager!!

just kidding it looks great ty for all the hard work

By the way, I forgot to mention earlier that retired staff are now just regular members. Removing the green was intentional, but removing everything is just temporary so it's easier to change user group permissions here. In the near future, sages will be called retired staff and it will be signified in some way other than a different name color.

Can we get a separate section on New Horizons for Villager trading? It's hard to go through Nooks Cranny with so many 'looking for dreamie' posts!
Also is there a way to show more threads on a page? I feel like there's aren't many on each page!

This will be coming today!

i don't think this really belongs in the bugs/issues thread but are tables bound to have these solid brown borders 'cause my sig is not having it

oh wow the interface looks so nice, gonna be kinda hard to get used to 😳

I'm using the Chrome App and it has an option to go to the desktop site. Android btw

yay happy opening day! everything's looking fab so far, looking forward to all the little issues being worked!

Oh hey, I'm not planning on staying much, but I know Xenforo much better than the previous interface x)
Honestly it looks better :D

Love the new layout! 😁 My favorite part in particular is the better mobile mode because it is mobile, but yet has a similar experience like the desktop version. I am also excited to see the improvements for collectibles and trading as well! :)

Eyy its here. Seems like everything is going to have some taking used to.

*standing ovation* looks fantastic, thank you so much for this beautiful update. <3

Oh and btw. Remember when our Avatars were next to the thread post when you were in the home page? It's back now.

This is so beautiful and actually relatively usable on mobile now! Thanks so much for this update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back