• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT 3.0 - Is Now Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cya later, 2.0... made many good memories and hopefully many more to come! :)

Remember my TBT Eras? I now know the end date for the 7th Era: 3/12/20. The Late vBulletin Era is from 10/21/18 to 03/12/20.

Fortunately, we will be able to bring back the animated avatar add-on and it's even easier to use than before. You will no longer have to worry about resizing your image before uploading it.

curious, but does this apply to transparency being kept on resizing as well, or will we still have to manually resize for that?

What time approximately will the change to the new software take place?

At the moment it's actually looking like we will need to push it back a little bit. Fortunately this is why we scheduled it right before the weekend, so there's some time to work out issues. I'll confirm that soon, but Friday the 13th is probably not going to be the day as of now.

curious, but does this apply to transparency being kept on resizing as well, or will we still have to manually resize for that?

Yup, it also applies to transparency.

I've updated the thread to say this weekend or Monday, but I'll post more updates here once we have a more exact date.

Will the “Dorkenstein” bug be patched after the change in software, or will the name “Dorkenstein” still appear on some threads?

I have surgery on Monday :lemon:
Oh well I wanted to see it before just in case I die but o well XDDD

sad it got delayed too! was really looking forward to it, but what can ya do!! ;U; hope all goes well with it!

We all are eager for the change, but delays only mean they’re making it better. Keep up the good work you guys! I know how tough it can be to make sure everything transitions correctly/looks right/etc.

like new horizons, tbt 3.0 is being delayed. and hopefully like new horizons, that means it will be made to perfection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back