• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT 3.0 - Is Now Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd like a feature that notifies us when someone mentions us in a reply or comment, that would be a lot helpful or when someone posts on our threads.

i'd like a feature that notifies us when someone mentions us in a reply or comment, that would be a lot helpful or when someone posts on our threads.

good news, I'm pretty certain the former was already announced!

and the latter is already covered by thread subscriptions etc!

Last day of the old forum! As much as I look forward to the new up to date look and better functions I will miss the old design even with all its little issues. It’s been the way I’ve known TBT well before I even officially joined. I am ready to turn this new page though with everyone. :)

Just looking at the background on its last day makes me feel that TBT 2.0 is ancient. I have to wait one more day to finally see the new change

wym start fresh u just joined today

yees... just joined today for the first time...
EEhUwNqVUAAzUTF.png

regardless, i'll miss the old design but the features and look of the new one more than make up for it

Oh! will there be a lineup preview for collectibles in the shop? so we can stay on our inventory page and keep tweaking things instead of opening a past post of ours and going back to the inventory if it's off?

yees... just joined today for the first time...
EEhUwNqVUAAzUTF.png

regardless, i'll miss the old design but the features and look of the new one more than make up for it

and just like that they were gone lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

happy last day of 2.0

see everyone on the flipside

Oh! will there be a lineup preview for collectibles in the shop? so we can stay on our inventory page and keep tweaking things instead of opening a past post of ours and going back to the inventory if it's off?

Lol! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who did this.

My best 6x2 Lineup was my full candy one around Halloween. Well, It had one duplicate Yellow Candy as I do not own the ultra rare Dark Candy. Guess I'll have to drop one of my candies in order to make a 5x2 lineup for this year.

What time approximately will the change to the new software take place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back