• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Fair Issues...

xSuperMario64x

I am a Bug, please be gentle 🪲💜
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Galaxy Cupcake
Planet Glow Wand
Tetris Grid
Heart Glow Wand
So I am completely aware of the whole fair thing going on right now, but there's something wrong. The fair seems really boring and bland. And the contests are difficult for me to do.

I've entered one contest, and it was to show off part of your town. I submitted it but it only has about 3 views, and the place where they told me to submit it had no other threads! I am confused by that.

Also, the contests that specify in things like art are difficult. Not that art is difficult, no, no. But how would I put the picture online? I can't just scan it and put it on my computer (but I wish I could). And the other contests seems kind of bland and only happen when I am busy.

And the tournaments are just out the window for me because I don't have any qualifying games.

This fair isn't as fun as I thought it would be...

The contest of your town part your confused about is that it's private, you can't see other people's entries and they can't see yours. However you can share in the share your entries thread, I believe.

Also, if you're doing traditional art I'm sure you can just take a picture of it and upload it online. As for digital art, just upload it on imgur

neester14;bt12915 said:
The contest of your town part your confused about is that it's private, you can't see other people's entries and they can't see yours. However you can share in the share your entries thread, I believe.

Also, if you're doing traditional art I'm sure you can just take a picture of it and upload it online. As for digital art, just upload it on imgur

Well I upload it through 3DS image share. I also have never used imgur and I have no idea how to use it...

I asked if it was okay to upload art from Flipnote Studio 3D but no one ever answered me.

Back