• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

So we should lynch Cory D1?
The #LynchCory was obviously a joke, and I'm not sure if you're trying to take advantage of the joke or you are indeed joking?

1. What is your timezone? Pacific
2. How do you react under pressure? I'm not really sure, but I'll start acting nervous and maybe slip up?
3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? Town
4. What are you going to be known to do this game? Not sure.
I think a few people has pointed this out but you missed all that so I'll ask again, what do you mean in the bolded part, Myuchuu?

****ing savage here (real talk do it Hayden)
Why so eager for Hayden to self vote, so it's easy for you to jump into the bandwagon? :lemon:

Way early in the game, but I don't really find Heyden suspicious, let alone Cory thinks he's an early scum read. +1 Cory's personality test gave "interesting results" (unless you were referring to the other RQSs).
I'm not sure what you're saying here about Cory, Jacob. Is he suspicious for scum reading Hayden early or...?

Didn't see this last night, your image sort of made it less attentive. Early to ask, even if trying to get answers.
I know Trundle's question is odd, but the way you answered it is kind of odd too. You didn't even answer it?

It means I wanted a break from being town.
Why do you want to take a break from being town?

i mean, she even told us she was going to do this.
she's N1'd regardless if she plays hard or **** posts so i don't really care either way if she wants to lay in bed and pet her cats for D1. if shes there D2 i look forward to see the development- but right now i feel like everyone is all over the place and theres a lot of shallow fingers pointed in every single direction right now.
It's still D1 so it's to be expected. What about you, do you have anyone you're scumreading right now?

Ok never mind about entropy, I'm gonna lay off for a bit.
Why lay off? Care to explain anyway?

Haven't read into them yet but I will go over their posts now. (Not gonna get a lot tho, its still the first half of the first day)

Tardis

Tardis has one of the highest post counts this game like usual, and none of it screams scummy to me.
He keeps posting with that certain security that he needs validation for every suspicion thrown at him. I remember when I thought he was scum last game, he reacted in the same manor.

ie.:

I don't know if he legit doesn't understand or if he wants to know so he can quickly quit what he is doing so he seems less scummy.
Generally Tardis doesn't seem threatening at all.

Another thing that people have brought up with him is his flipping from preferring to be Mafia in the previous thread and preferring to be town in this thread, but I can understand how that could've been easily confused with "I'd rather play as ____ this game."

One thing new that I have noticed is his willingness to start the game himself and actually get things moving while everyone else was spamming early this day. I don't think I have seen him do something like this yet so I don't know what to make of it.

Basically my general 1 day consensus on Tardis is that he is either town or an unthreatening scum.

As for Crys, you know as well as I that she is a wildcard and probably one of the hardest people to read. However someone above posted that normally she takes the game more seriously when she is scum, which I think is true also. But since she posted the other day that she wanted to also play with a new style, I am inclined to believe that if we let her under our radar so quick, it could seriously bite us in the butt.
I admit that I don't have a real read on her, but I'm not sure how much you are expecting of me at day 1
This is actually pretty good for the first day imo. Thank you for sharing :)

As for me, I'm leaning between Trundle and Jacob, but I'm honestly not sure with these two so I'm gonna look for their meta since Trundle is basing his case on Jacob from that, and I'm finding Trundle suspicious myself based on his meta. Will do it later since I have assignments to do + class today.

I would also like to see more of Curry and Tae. Kat is usually actively asking questions too but I'm guessing you're still busy?

I know Trundle's question is odd, but the way you answered it is kind of odd too. You didn't even answer it?

Well, what am I supposed to say, "I'm not maf." There was nothing to go off of haha.

Jacob, if you give me reason to think you're not scum then I'll get off ur butt

I'm assuming you're still slight/high sus of Jacob?

The #LynchCory was obviously a joke, and I'm not sure if you're trying to take advantage of the joke or you are indeed joking?

I think a few people has pointed this out but you missed all that so I'll ask again, what do you mean in the bolded part, Myuchuu?

Why so eager for Hayden to self vote, so it's easy for you to jump into the bandwagon? :lemon:

I'm not sure what you're saying here about Cory, Jacob. Is he suspicious for scum reading Hayden early or...?

Why do you want to take a break from being town?

It's still D1 so it's to be expected. What about you, do you have anyone you're scumreading right now?

Why lay off? Care to explain anyway?

This is actually pretty good for the first day imo. Thank you for sharing :)

As for me, I'm leaning between Trundle and Jacob, but I'm honestly not sure with these two so I'm gonna look for their meta since Trundle is basing his case on Jacob from that, and I'm finding Trundle suspicious myself based on his meta. Will do it later since I have assignments to do + class today.

I would also like to see more of Curry and Tae. Kat is usually actively asking questions too but I'm guessing you're still busy?

Oops! Never saw this. But I don't really know honestly >.<

as of now i trust trundle.

May I ask why you trust Trundle? What have they done that make you feel they're trustworthy?

@ Ayaya - I feel that you're asking some really good questions. If you're town, please do keep it up. However, I get the feeling that a lot of people will write you off as reasonable innocent due to your obvious contribution so far, which I know could be your tactic as scum. You are more than capable of pulling that off.

@ All of the Bangin' Elves - You are too similar for me to tell you apart, so from now on - In my mind - you're all guilty of each crime that any one of you might commit.

Either way, none of this is good town play, but it's 1:30am here and I'm dead tired so I don't know what to make of this whole ordeal at the moment. I will have a better thought out post after I sleep.

Although I noticed you dodged my question earlier.

So I'll ask again. Why did you feel the need to claim?

Why would you call out Tardis for "stupidity town play", when Sataric did the same thing about Crys' claim, and you made no comment? How do you read both Tardis and Sataric after they've pointed out (or commented on) claims?
Crys's outing was clear though, it wasn't hidden like shiida's and anyone could've skipped through it (like I did), but ofc, mafia/bad town just had the need to point things out

I wouldn't say Tardis is wrong for pointing the claim out. It was in white text and so hidden that I think it's pretty off that Shiida found the need to do that. I think it's more interesting on Shiida's part on why she did that so thank you Tardis for pointing it out.

Shiida, what was the purpose of you so sneakily claiming? If you were going to hide it, why claim at all?

on mobile so I won't quote @alexi

because I wanted to? i feel that since I'm vanilla town there's really nothing to hide and it's what I did in the previous game, so i don't see a problem with it. i wasn't under any pressure during that other game either.

@cad
i mean, obviously it wouldn't get rid of these so-called "enemies," you're referring to, lol, I realize that most people wouldn't believe me. it wasn't even supposed to be such a huge thing til tardis pointed it out. just thought saying that might be helpful to me in the future + the way some people are responding to my claim/might respond to it makes a difference.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yea, and before anyone says "if u have nothing to hide then why would u white text it"
if i said the same thing out in the open i guarantee id get the same reactions. the reason for the white text was 2 make it subtle but good ol tardis came along and felt rather attacked so he pointed it out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

only saying that now cuz i got school and my proxy isn't bypassing the block my school has on tbt for some reason so I can only get on on my phone.

Well, what am I supposed to say, "I'm not maf." There was nothing to go off of haha.

Well, you're not mafia, are you? Why didn't you answer that in the first place? Instead you said:

Didn't see this last night, your image sort of made it less attentive. Early to ask, even if trying to get answers.

Instead of answering plainly that you're not mafia to a question that's obviously reaction testing, you dodged and made a remark against Trundle instead. What made you respond that way? And what do you mean by "nothing to go off"?

Oops! Never saw this. But I don't really know honestly >.<
Hi! Have you had time to read the thread?

@ Ayaya - I feel that you're asking some really good questions. If you're town, please do keep it up. However, I get the feeling that a lot of people will write you off as reasonable innocent due to your obvious contribution so far, which I know could be your tactic as scum. You are more than capable of pulling that off.
Lol either way I'm gonna look scummy, but will do! I want to improve my scumhunting this game :)

Idk what Tardis does anymore. I'm probably gonna vote Hayden.

I feel like I'm being pocketed by a few people and I'm not really sure why. I'm not necessarily trying to be the center of attention. I feel like people are asking more questions about me than they are of Jacob.

It would be nice if people would stop claiming Townie and helping the Mafia narrow down PR's. It's already going to be rough if they have a doc.

Hello, I'm about five minutes from leaving for school, so I won't be posting thoughts until later today

GLORIOUS ARSTOTZKAN HAS JOINED GAME. ALL HAIL ETERNAL PRESIDENT KIM II-SUNG.

I'll make a reads list soon (I just got up), but one thing I noticed that's bothering me a lot is that nobody mentioned my absence in thread besides Ayaya. This concerns me, especially with Tardis, because Tardis was prodding Alexi after she's been gone for 5 hours and he didn't mention me, who's meta is to be active af, and I hadn't posted in a longer time period than Alexi at that point iirc. And hell, he hasn't made a seperate post calling me out and it's been what now. 24 hours? Tardis, I'd like an explaination for this.

Here are some of my thoughts on the day:
Jacob and Trundle: I think there is at least one scum between the two of them. I could see it going either way if there's only one though. Originally I thought it was Jacob by how he just gave up after a little bit of tunneling, but with Trundle's post (post #333) made it a coin flip for me.

Shiida and Tardis: When day began I initially thought Tardis was scum but as day has gone on I'm not as sure of that. He's made filler posts but although short, some posts seem to be acting in towns favor. As for Shiida and her claim, I didn't even notice it until Tardis quoted and pointed it out. I'm curious Shiida as to why if you really are the role you claim, why do you feel the need to claim it and so subtly on day 1? I know you said you've done it in the past, but why exactly? Lots of people appear to be trying to change their play style this game so you didn't have to claim again day 1. You're just helping mafia narrow down PRs, so if you really are town, and you know that helps mafia, why do it?

I'll give a list of players and brief thoughts before day end today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm on mobile or I would've done direct quotes, sorry.

Back