• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

how i feel:

jacob or trundle could potentially be maf, which it is, i don't know.

shiida rubs me the wrong way this game and her "subtle" VT claims makes me mad bc it was completely unnecessary and does nothing to help town- all it did was show that she *is town*. she doesn't have much meta to go off of, but compared to her other games where she played before she was banned or whatever- she's usually more laid back but this games she's a bit more attentive and definitely has more structure to her posts. either she's changing meta or she's scum imo.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and shiida if you really are vt, this is bad town play.

Welcome to the game Dolby

I'm not sure what you're saying here about Cory, Jacob. Is he suspicious for scum reading Hayden early or...?

That was on my first post, under "First Observations." It's just something a little odd I saw Cory do that I wanted to keep mind of.

Well, you're not mafia, are you? Why didn't you answer that in the first place? Instead you said:nto

Instead of answering plainly that you're not mafia to a question that's obviously reaction testing, you dodged and made a remark against Trundle instead. What made you respond that way? And what do you mean by "nothing to go off"?

Eh, my fault. And when I said nothing to go off of, I meant it was way too early into the game to give a detailed answer.

Also, I don't know what to think of Jacob/Trundle atm. I was actually thinking town v town last night, iffy about that decision now.

One thing I noticed about the game roles: there are multiple examples of the power roles/vanilla towns so there could be multiple without repeat names. However, mafia only has one per role. Assuming we're dealing with a team of 5 mafia shouldn't that mean there will be one of each and all of those roles will be included? That's if this is unique set up or w/e that's called.

One thing I noticed about the game roles: there are multiple examples of the power roles/vanilla towns so there could be multiple without repeat names. However, mafia only has one per role. Assuming we're dealing with a team of 5 mafia shouldn't that mean there will be one of each and all of those roles will be included? That's if this is unique set up or w/e that's called.

I thought about this too, and it seems like the most likely scenario. As for possible scum safe-claims in this game, note that all of the possible townie names are the top, and that most power-roles for town have two names listed. I imagine that it is very likely that at least some of the Mafia may have safe claims that "make sense" - Such as the Mafia doctor having one of the two listed town doctors as their safe claim if not booth are included in the mix. So just because someone claims a specific name that does not in any way clear anyone.

Hey guys, I will give what input I have when I read what I missed (*?v`*) Currently working and won't be able to be on until 5-6pm ish PST time.

Shiida and Tardis: When day began I initially thought Tardis was scum but as day has gone on I'm not as sure of that. He's made filler posts but although short, some posts seem to be acting in towns favor. As for Shiida and her claim, I didn't even notice it until Tardis quoted and pointed it out. I'm curious Shiida as to why if you really are the role you claim, why do you feel the need to claim it and so subtly on day 1? I know you said you've done it in the past, but why exactly? Lots of people appear to be trying to change their play style this game so you didn't have to claim again day 1. You're just helping mafia narrow down PRs, so if you really are town, and you know that helps mafia, why do it?

already answered this question

"I did it in Trump." doesn't answer why you did it in this game. Sure Tardis made it more obvious (I missed it until Tardis pointed it out) but why do it in the first place? "I did it before" isn't a reason imo.

"I did it in Trump." doesn't answer why you did it in this game. Sure Tardis made it more obvious (I missed it until Tardis pointed it out) but why do it in the first place? "I did it before" isn't a reason imo.

Of anything that is a worse excuse, "oh I robbed a store before, lets do it again," doesn't seem very good. It is a terrible town play and I wouldn't suggest doing it in other games unless you it is absolutely necessary. The more I read over it the weirder and more sus it looks, I am really not trusting shiida here.

are u looking at the right post? BC I had more than that. I'm on my phone in school which I'm not supposed to have out so I can't get to it rn.

are u looking at the right post? BC I had more than that. I'm on my phone in school which I'm not supposed to have out so I can't get to it rn.

The only two times I see you addressing it are in your post where you claimed and when you said you did it in Trump. "I'm useless and don't matter as VT" (included in claim post) is also no reason to just out yourself and help eliminate possibilities for blue roles.

here u go

on mobile so I won't quote @alexi

because I wanted to? i feel that since I'm vanilla town there's really nothing to hide and it's what I did in the previous game, so i don't see a problem with it. i wasn't under any pressure during that other game either.

@cad
i mean, obviously it wouldn't get rid of these so-called "enemies," you're referring to, lol, I realize that most people wouldn't believe me. it wasn't even supposed to be such a huge thing til tardis pointed it out. just thought saying that might be helpful to me in the future + the way some people are responding to my claim/might respond to it makes a difference.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yea, and before anyone says "if u have nothing to hide then why would u white text it"
if i said the same thing out in the open i guarantee id get the same reactions. the reason for the white text was 2 make it subtle but good ol tardis came along and felt rather attacked so he pointed it out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

only saying that now cuz i got school and my proxy isn't bypassing the block my school has on tbt for some reason so I can only get on on my phone.

honestly claiming vt d1 isn't smart or helpful to town. it just lowers the guessing game for who's actually a pr. claiming you don't matter bc you're a vt is bad town.

it was helpful to me in clearing tardis...so........
i wasnt even the only one who did it anyway. i just tried to make it less obvious but it didnt work out. o well.

it's not about tardis feeling attacked, they always point out that ****. regardless if they're town or mafia aligned.

i can make a huge ass list of every time tardis has ever said "wow they must be a pr or scum!" or pointed out someone's role possibility.

Back