• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

I was looking on page 8 for it (40 posts a page) because I thought it all happened last night so that's my fault (it's on 9). To respond to that specifically though:
Tbh I think doing it in white text was the scummiest thing to people. I think there would've been a different reaction (one where people weren't so sus of you) if you had done it outright. But the way you did it in white text and got angry with Tardis for pointing it out seems weird when you wanted the claim to help you. If you wanted to claim so that it would help you in the long run, why white text it? I don't see why if you're claiming VT and you want it to help you why you'd hide it behind white text. Had Tardis not pointed it out and it stayed quiet, say you got sus'd day 3, would you refer to it and be like "I claimed here on day 1 in white text." That would probably hurt you more than it does right now if so. There's other ways to soft claim than saying your role in white text if you were going for a soft claim.

i'm sus of her bc shes playing dumb and she usually doesnt.

@Shiida claiming Vt is like the Easiest thing you could do when you are mafia. Hideing that role in white text is very sus.

@tae - this is why i think tardis is town, not just bc he pointed that out:

actually, after thinking about it some more, tardis may genuinely be town.

like at first he just outed my white text and said i shouldnt have said that because it would help mafia find PRs. which was hypocritical itself.
but then they said they were sus of me and it seemed like they were genuinely trying to make up for their "mistake" rather than leading a lynch on me? idk

does that even make sense to anyone else or just me?

ofc i could be wrong but i dont think its possible to be right 100% of the time.

--

Hey shiida, by that logic, shouldn't all VT claim?
no, ive seen ppl talk about not claiming on d1 so i know not too many people are gonna do it lol. i think just me claiming and nobody else claiming would help me think of some stuff and not be too damaging. + mafia cant possibly know if im lying about vanilla so.

ive never rly made it to day 2 so idk how much faster things will pick up beyond day 1.

also im not too sure which logic ur referring to, the "useless role" thing right? thats what i assumed so i tried to answer based on that.

no one bandwagoning on hayden also is a plus for lynching him.

on mobile so I won't quote @alexi

because I wanted to? i feel that since I'm vanilla town there's really nothing to hide and it's what I did in the previous game, so i don't see a problem with it. i wasn't under any pressure during that other game either.

@cad
i mean, obviously it wouldn't get rid of these so-called "enemies," you're referring to, lol, I realize that most people wouldn't believe me. it wasn't even supposed to be such a huge thing til tardis pointed it out. just thought saying that might be helpful to me in the future + the way some people are responding to my claim/might respond to it makes a difference.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yea, and before anyone says "if u have nothing to hide then why would u white text it"
if i said the same thing out in the open i guarantee id get the same reactions. the reason for the white text was 2 make it subtle but good ol tardis came along and felt rather attacked so he pointed it out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

only saying that now cuz i got school and my proxy isn't bypassing the block my school has on tbt for some reason so I can only get on on my phone.

okay but you do realize now that
1. with a VT claim, it just helps narrow down the blue roles. I think this has been discussed in like the past 5 games to not claim.
2. With you basically explaining your meta is to always claim, when you don't its gonna be pretty telling. not good for the future, just a heads up.

Anyways I'm just waking up, still have a few more pages to read up on. Glad Arstotzkan (oh my god do i rly have to call you this from now on) has been seeming to post more as she was one of the people I wanted to before I could get a read. Also welcome Dolby

i'm sus of her bc shes playing dumb and she usually doesnt.
i dunno, what im saying makes sense to me and im not rly playing any differently than i ever have so i wouldnt say im playing "dumb." unless i always play dumb ...i wouldnt know

@Shiida claiming Vt is like the Easiest thing you could do when you are mafia. Hideing that role in white text is very sus.

so...by that logic is crys also mafia? if its the easiest why would i do that?
idk why putting it in white text makes it sus tho...isnt it good if u want the smallest amount of people possible to see it?

like, look at it this way, both mafia and town cant tell if im lying or not, regardless of who sees it. so in the end it was just helpful to me to think of some stuff + seeing how ppl respond.

if its rly all that game changing and terrible i wont do it next time tbh.

it was helpful to me in clearing tardis...so........
i wasnt even the only one who did it anyway. i just tried to make it less obvious but it didnt work out. o well.

but you scum read him, then town cleared him? how is him pointing out a claim clearing him?

okay but you do realize now that
1. with a VT claim, it just helps narrow down the blue roles. I think this has been discussed in like the past 5 games to not claim.
2. With you basically explaining your meta is to always claim, when you don't its gonna be pretty telling. not good for the future, just a heads up.
1) yea i can see how that would happen but it wasnt my intention for it to gain this much attention. cant rly take it back now tho, can i.
2) actually i was thinking about that and i could just say that the reason i didnt claim was bc people got upset by it, no matter if i got town or maf. so im ok w/ that.

i think shiida is town and mafia is hiding between those that are jumping on her

but you scum read him, then town cleared him? how is him pointing out a claim clearing him?

i thought he was being sincere as i said in my response to tae.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was looking on page 8 for it (40 posts a page) because I thought it all happened last night so that's my fault (it's on 9). To respond to that specifically though:
Tbh I think doing it in white text was the scummiest thing to people. I think there would've been a different reaction (one where people weren't so sus of you) if you had done it outright. But the way you did it in white text and got angry with Tardis for pointing it out seems weird when you wanted the claim to help you. If you wanted to claim so that it would help you in the long run, why white text it? I don't see why if you're claiming VT and you want it to help you why you'd hide it behind white text. Had Tardis not pointed it out and it stayed quiet, say you got sus'd day 3, would you refer to it and be like "I claimed here on day 1 in white text." That would probably hurt you more than it does right now if so. There's other ways to soft claim than saying your role in white text if you were going for a soft claim.

i didnt get angry with tardis. if i look mad to u im probably not. i dont really get mad over stuff like this, my posts just sound expressive/over the top sometimes.
i white texted it so not too many people would notice it and hoped no one would point it out.
and no, the way it might help me is definitely not that. thats not what i was thinking at all. it was mainly for going back to the way people responded to me later on. sorry i didnt see ur post.

i thought he was being sincere as i said in my response to tae.

Sorry I missed that.

okay well anyways, here's how I view everyone atm. Detailed post coming later, and still null on a lot of people.

Alexi
ClamEatsCurry
Cory
Cadbberry
Call Me Daniel
Jacob
Entropy
Crys
Tardis2016
Dolby
Heyden
taesaek
Bingo/Trundle
Ashtot
Sataric
Ayaya
Tom
Kevinnn
Arstotzkan
Wild Blue Yonder
Shiida
Miharu

Sorry I missed that.

okay well anyways, here's how I view everyone atm. Detailed post coming later, and still null on a lot of people.

Alexi
ClamEatsCurry
Cory
Cadbberry
Call Me Daniel
Jacob
Entropy
Crys
Tardis2016
Dolby
Heyden
taesaek