• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

Jokes aside, I'd like to seriously propose a Hayden lynch today. I don't want a repeat of Xenoblade mafia where we let him slip constantly because "reads" are coming. Not only that, but as town they have a tendacy to PR hunt which will negatively affect us overall and narrow the list for mafia.

I don't recall Heyden doing that ever, link me to a couple of examples?

If you wanna lynch him for being a town blue sinpper, how do you feel about Trundle apparently looking out for PRs too when he talked about Jacob?

- - - Post Merge - - -

To be completely honest, I feel like I'm playing to my scum meta for some reason. Surprised no one's called me out.

And what is your scum meta? Why do you feel there was a need to call it out?

In curious as to why you're scum leaning me Alexi.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm*

Glad you asked. Might as well give my thoughts of you, Kevinnn and Miharu.

Your posts are very minimum, and while this does match your town meta, you also have no scum meta, making that of no use to read you.

@Cad: My guess as to why entropy is playing the way they are right now is because she is tired of being day/night 1'd. If her play doesn't change on day 2.

I'll be looking more into Tardis when I get home from work. He's giving me Bus Driver Mafia feels, where he was scum.

Here you almost seemed to pocket entropy, smart scum play. You also said you'd look into tardis more, but I see nothing besides this post here
Here are some of my thoughts on the day:
Jacob and Trundle: I think there is at least one scum between the two of them. I could see it going either way if there's only one though. Originally I thought it was Jacob by how he just gave up after a little bit of tunneling, but with Trundle's post (post #333) made it a coin flip for me.

Shiida and Tardis: When day began I initially thought Tardis was scum but as day has gone on I'm not as sure of that. He's made filler posts but although short, some posts seem to be acting in towns favor. As for Shiida and her claim, I didn't even notice it until Tardis quoted and pointed it out. I'm curious Shiida as to why if you really are the role you claim, why do you feel the need to claim it and so subtly on day 1? I know you said you've done it in the past, but why exactly? Lots of people appear to be trying to change their play style this game so you didn't have to claim again day 1. You're just helping mafia narrow down PRs, so if you really are town, and you know that helps mafia, why do it?

I'll give a list of players and brief thoughts before day end today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm on mobile or I would've done direct quotes, sorry.

This post is so vague it kills me. You scum read Tardis, then town read him. Why? because shiida started to town read him as well?
To address the first part of this post - it' either Jacob or Trundle - I think most of us have expressed that one of them is scum, but you seem to be avoiding giving any solid reads on who. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt since you said you'll have "brief thoughts before day end today"

Kevinnn I was null/slight slight town lean until this
Eh, my fault. And when I said nothing to go off of, I meant it was way too early into the game to give a detailed answer.

Also, I don't know what to think of Jacob/Trundle atm. I was actually thinking town v town last night, iffy about that decision now.

Why are you iffy about that now?

I think the game is super interesting and fun! It's definitely a lot of thinking hahaha! As for people I might be suspicious for being mafia, I'll have to re-read the thread to see if I can find anything or have a better insight of. :3
Hey guys, I will give what input I have when I read what I missed (*?v`*) Currently working and won't be able to be on until 5-6pm ish PST time.

Seems to be avoiding giving any opinions at all. Work is a valid reason, I'll give you that, but with what's gone on so far in day 1, and having 7 hours left (?) at least having a small opinion on maybe the jacob / trundle / call me daniel thing would be helpful.

When Hayden does nothing he's mafia imo.

I dunno, the cop investigation thing has pros and cons for games without wills. But since this game has wills and no roles that could scrub/swap them/mess with them, then it's only cons here.

Oh my bad, I scumread Entropy!!!!!!! :lemon:

Jokes aside, I'd like to seriously propose a Hayden lynch today. I don't want a repeat of Xenoblade mafia where we let him slip constantly because "reads" are coming. Not only that, but as town they have a tendacy to PR hunt which will negatively affect us overall and narrow the list for mafia.

This is interesting about Hayden, I'm definitely not getting a pro town read from him, but still sort of null rather than sus.

@tae clam

but I'm pretty sure tom is scum, like with every new post I just get more and more confident

I don't even help day 1 because it's usually a shot in the dark bc we're basing off 'behaviour'. And I never PR hunted in Xenoblade, everyone outed for me and saved me the job if doing it so ; )

@Alexi I'd hardly say my posts have any sustenance worth mentioning. Why do you think Curry's is of note and not mine when me contributing is my meta?

Does anyone here actually know what semi open set up is?

There is a possibility of Jester. Possible roles are shown in the op, not every role is going to be used, and not every roles used will be listed. If I'm wrong about this sorry lmao but I'm pretty sure.

I thought Semi-open was you know all possible roles but not the exact role list.

What definition of "semi open" are you using Minties?

cad who did you vote for, I can't see it

I voted for tom idk if it's showing up tho

@Alexi I'd hardly say my posts have any sustenance worth mentioning. Why do you think Curry's is of note and not mine when me contributing is my meta?

Curry's posts that I pointed were just very vague, or all over the place and then the whole thing with entropy.
As where you just have nothing I can really go off of at the moment. Speaking of meta though and because of this post:
To be completely honest, I feel like I'm playing to my scum meta for some reason. Surprised no one's called me out.

I do have your wiki up right now, as I've never played a game when you were scum, so looking into that more. I find it interesting you've pointed out what your town and scum meta is, especially since it seems a lot of people are trying to change theirs up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

on a sidenote, wow the voting thread is glitchy as ****

- - - Post Merge - - -

o shiida fixed it I think.

I don't recall Heyden doing that ever, link me to a couple of examples?

If you wanna lynch him for being a town blue sinpper, how do you feel about Trundle apparently looking out for PRs too when he talked about Jacob?
Trump Maf.

I don't like anyone who's actively trying to look for PRs, should be looking for mafia.

@tae clam

but I'm pretty sure tom is scum, like with every new post I just get more and more confident
Of course you do, not going to bother with your dumb ass.

I don't even help day 1 because it's usually a shot in the dark bc we're basing off 'behaviour'. And I never PR hunted in Xenoblade, everyone outed for me and saved me the job if doing it so ; )
You don't help during the games period unless it's PM, that way you can goof around and be a distraction to mafia and be somewhat useful as a standin. I never said your PR hunted in Xeno, I said you PR hunted in other games. Trump mafia for example.

Does anyone here actually know what semi open set up is?

There is a possibility of Jester. Possible roles are shown in the op, not every role is going to be used, and not every roles used will be listed. If I'm wrong about this sorry lmao but I'm pretty sure.
Semi-open is all the roles are listed, but not all of them will be used.

I was vig in Trump Mafia :/
lol im pretty sure theres at least 1 scum between crys, tom and cory, unless they're all just sh**y sheep

Back